Table of Content
- 1 Dubai Cricket Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Top Stadium with International Standard
- 2 Venue for Asia Cup 2022 UAE
- 3 Asia Cup Tournament in Dubai
- 4 Asia Cup 2022 Dubai Cricket Stadium schedule
- 5 DSC Ground information
- 6 Dubai International Stadium Ticket Price
- 7 Stadium Previous Name
- 8 Stadium Ends
- 9 Stadium Capacity
- 10 Levels of Seating Arrangement at Dubai Stadium (DSC)
- 11 Be Aware this tips before Visit to Dubai Cricket ground for matches in UAE 2022
- 12 Best place to park near Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- 13 Dubai International Cricket Stadium Map
- 14 Hotels near Dubai International Cricket Stadium:
- 15 Restaurants and Cafe near Dubai Stadium:
- 16 Dubai Sports City – Neighborhood in Dubai
- 17 Dubai Sports City from Dubai Airport – Transportation Information
- 18 Shuttle • 28 min
Dubai Cricket Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Top Stadium with International Standard
Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai also known as the Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium located in Sports City, E311, Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (Old Emirates Road), Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Venue for Asia Cup 2022 UAE
The Dubai International Cricket Stadium will host remarkable matches between August and September for Asia Cup 2022. The venue will also host the final of the Asia Cup 2022 tournament on September 11.
Asia Cup in Dubai: The Asia Cup 2022 will commence on 27 August in Dubai, UAE with the final set to be played on September 11 in Dubai International Stadium, Dubai.
Venue: Book Dubai Stadium Tickets for Asia Cup 2022 through Dubai stadium ticket counters. Group Ticket availability and price can be checked at the stadium counter. Dubai stadium seating map available. You can check below before buying tickets at the venue for India Vs Pakistan Match. Live matches, scores, news, highlights, commentary, rankings, videos and fixtures from the International Cricket Council for the venue in Dubai – Dubai International Stadium.Asia Cup 2022 IND vs PAK in Dubai
The schedule for the 15th edition of the Asia Cup has been announced with the tournament set to begin on August 27, with the hosts Sri Lanka taking on Afghanistan in the tournament opener.
The Dubai International Cricket Stadium will host high-profile matches during the Asia Cup 2022, T20 tournament. The venue will also host the final of the Asia Cup in Dubai.
Year 2022, Dubai is going to witness the greatest show of entertainment and cricket at one place in Dubai International Cricket Stadium with India and Pakistan High-Octane rival matches.
Asia Cup Tournament in Dubai
Dates: 27 August – 11 September 2022
Administrator(s): Asian Cricket Council
Cricket format: Twenty20 International
Tournament format(s): Round-robin and knockout
Host(s): UAE (Venue) & Official Host Remain Sri Lanka
Participants: 6 Teams
Asia Cup 2022 Dubai Cricket Stadium schedule
|Match Date||Team 1||Team 2||Venue|
|27 August 2022||Sri Lanka||Bangladesh||Dubai, UAE|
|28 August 2022||India||Pakistan||Dubai, UAE|
|29 August 2022||Bangladesh||Afghanistan||Sharjah, UAE|
|30 August 2022||Pakistan||Qualifier Team||Dubai, UAE|
|1 September 2022||Sri Lanka||Afghanistan||Dubai, UAE|
|2 September 2022||India||Qualifier Team||Sharjah, UAE|
DSC Ground information
|Ticket Counter||Dubai International Stadium will be the host venue for the Asia Cup 2022.|
|Group Tickets||Visit the Dubai International Stadium booking counter for Group Tickets. (Source: Platinumlist)|
|Asia Cup Stadium||Dubai International Cricket Stadium|
|Previous Name||Dubai Sports City Stadium|
|Lighting System||Rings on Fire|
|Board||Emirates Cricket Board (ECB)|
|Operator||Dubai Sports City|
|Tenants||UAE National Cricket Team|
|End names||Emirates Road End & Dubai Sports City End|
|First T20I||Pakistan v Australia – 7th Dec 2009|
|Last T20I||Australia v New Zealand – 14th November 2021|
|Cricket World Cup||The stadium was one of the dedicated venues for the 2021 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup|
Dubai International Stadium Ticket Price
Ticket price for Dubai International Stadium starts from AED 75.00 and most of the tickets for crucial matches have been sold out. Platinumlist announced that only ticket packages are available.
Stadium Previous Name
Dubai International Statium also known as, Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium.
Ends, Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End. Location, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Dubai Sports City End(Zone A),
- Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road End(Zone C)
Dubai International stadium Capacity 25,000. Total of 25,000 tickets are available in the market however most of the tickets for IND vs PAK sold out.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium formerly ‘Dubai Sports City Stadium’ of the Dubai,United Arab Emirates. Dubai International stadium is among the three cricket stadiums located in UAE. However, this year Asia Cup will hosting in only 2 venues here in UAE, i.e. Dubai International stadium & Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium Capacity: The capacity of the stadium is at 25,000 spectators however it can be expandable for up-to 30,000 spectators. The stadium was established in 2009 and it is owned by DP Dubai Properties Group, a property development and management company.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium is an excellent stadium in UAE with very good maintenance and facilities. The design of this stadium is really cool unlike other stadiums where the lighting are projected from individual poles.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium is also known as the “Ring of Fire”. The rim of the stadium’s roof has around 365 floodlights arranged in series which stand bold and bright in Dubai skyline – Ring of Fire
Levels of Seating Arrangement at Dubai Stadium (DSC)
Seating arrangement are planned properly based on the expectation of the fans and venue located with perfect seating facilities, well maintained ground. Levels of seating arrangement are
- Premium Seating (West)
- Premium Seating (East)
- International Seating
- Corporate Boxes
- General Seating
Be Aware this tips before Visit to Dubai Cricket ground for matches in UAE 2022
List of Items normally Not allowed:
- Huge Purses,
- Eatables, and
- Outside drinks
List of Items you should carry to visit Stadium:
- Hand Tissues
- Printout of tickets
- Cash on Hand – No Cards Allowed
- Sunscreen or Safety Skin product (Suggested)
- Carry a mobile with fully charged
Best place to park near Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- What is the best place to park near Dubai International Cricket Stadium and best time to get there considering that the gates open at 5 and the event starts at 7?
- Best parking place near Dubai International Stadium is to park near unpaved areas close to the stadium and easiest to go out after a match.
- Buying food at the Dubai stadium?
- Most of the time, no one accepts Credit cards or Debit Cards. You must have cash on hand if you plan to visit the stadium for this Tournament in Dubai.
- Plenty of parking space around the complex?
- There are plenty of parking space near by the stadium however one has to walk very far if the parking is far which is common for sports stadiums across the world.
An astounding field for cheering audiences to spectate stupendous sports anytime of the year. Thousands of people can enjoy the game at the same time (25K); Fool proof security system and opulent facility for the players, Dubai Stadium is a great place for Cricket lovers.
Dubai Cricket Stadium – Sport City is a dynamic project located in the heart of Dubai with a large number of local green areas adopting solar-powered street lighting. Canal is also available in the area. A versatile modern theme master planned community.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium Map
LOCATION – Located on Old Emirates Road End or Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Road in Dubai Sports City End.
Hotels near Dubai International Cricket Stadium:
- Five Jumeirah Village Dubai (1.5 KM)
- Treppan Hotel & Suites by Fakhruddin (Approx 1 KM)
- Ghaya Grand Hotel (Approx 2 KM)
- Studio One Hotel (3.5 KM Aprox)
- Grand Plaza Movenpick Media City (Approx 6KM)
- There are plenty of hotels within 10 KM Circle.
- You can reach many hotels within 15-20 mins drive based on your comfort and expectation from Dubai Cricket Stadium
Restaurants and Cafe near Dubai Stadium:
Within few Kilometer Circle ranges, there are some good restaurants and cafe available
- Bert’s Cafe
- Turn Up – FIVE Jumeirah Village
- Soul Street
- Fili Cafe
- Leila Restaurant
- Copper Kettle Restaurant – Sports City
- Jack’s Plaice
- Acai & the Tribe
- And Many more
Dubai Sports City – Neighborhood in Dubai
There are many nearby destinations for a day trip like Hatta, Liwa Desert, Al-ain, Fujairah and RAK many more. Also within Dubai – 100s of Place, most of the people are aware of all the popular places in and around Dubai. Go for it!!!
Dubai Sports City from Dubai Airport – Transportation Information
Metro, bus • 1h 29m
AED 7 – AED 12
Line 11 SkyBus, bus
AED 10 – AED 22
Taxi • 28 min
AED 80 – AED 100
Drive • 28 min
AED 5 – AED 9
Shuttle • 28 min
Towncar • 28 min
AED 200 – AED 280
Please comment about your visit to Dubai International Cricket Stadium below for Write an article and publish here. Share your article at email@example.com. Get all the latest updates on Dubai Stadium only on https://www.ipl.ae
You may also interested read more about ‘List of Stadiums in UAE’