Ticket Sales for Chennai Super Kings’ match against Rajasthan to begin on April 9
The online and counter sale of tickets for Chennai Super Kings’ second home match against Rajasthan Royals on April 12, 2023 at chepauk
The online and counter sale of tickets for Chennai Super Kings’ second home match against Rajasthan Royals on April 12, 2023 at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai will start on April 9 (Sunday) from 9.30 AM through PAYTM and www.insider.in and in two counters at the Chepauk Stadium premises.
1. No electronic equipment including digital cameras, laptops, tablets, drones, power banks or any other electronic equipment other than Mobile phones will be allowed inside the stadium.
2. Helmets, laptop bags, umbrella and/or other bags will not be allowed inside the premises. There are no Lockers available at the premises for the Patrons to keep their valuables.
3. Patrons are requested to note the entry and gate mentioned in the tickets for access into the stadium.
4. In the counter / online sale, we will issue two tickets per person.
5. Car park and two wheeler parking are available at:
a) Kalaivanar Arangam Parking Area
b) PWD Parking Area – opposite to V Pattabiraman Gate or Wallajah road
c) Madras University Campus
d) Omundurar Medical College Campus
6. Chennai Super Kings / TNCA encourages patrons to use public transport during match days due to limited parking inside and outside the periphery of the MA Chidambaram Stadium.
7. M A Chidambaram stadium is plastic free zone and no plastic bags will be allowed inside the premises.
8. M A Chidambaram stadium is no tobacco zone. Cigarettes, Beedi, gutka, Pan masala or any other tobacco items will not be allowed inside the premises.
9. RO treated Free drinking water facility is available for public in all stands.
10. We have identified limited seats in I lower stand for physically challenged Patrons requiring Wheelchair to access the stadium. These seats will only be reserved for Physically challenged patrons.
11. Patrons buying online tickets will be allowed entry by scanning e-tickets with barcode or QR code at the gate. Patrons will be denied entry if scanners find them to be duplicate.
12. Entry gates will be opened three hours prior to the matches.
13. No re-entry will be permitted.
14. No food or beverage will be allowed inside the premises including deliveries.
15. Pets will not be permitted inside the stadium.
16. Patrons buying tickets elsewhere other than Paytm insider / from counter are buying at their own risk.
Ticket Sale Details
Stand: C/D/E Lower – Price: INR 1500; Mode of Selling: Counter Sales; Date of Sale: April 9
Stand: D/E Upper – Price: INR 3000; Mode of Selling: Online Sales; Date of Sale: April 9
Stand: I/J/K Lower – Price: INR 2500; Mode of Selling: Online and Counter Sales; Date of Sale: April 9
Stand: I/J/K Upper – Price: INR 2000; Mode of Selling: Online and Counter Sales; Date of Sale: April 9