This year IPL Final and T20 World Cup Final will be hosted in Dubai Stadium
Table of Contents
- 1 This year IPL Final and T20 World Cup Final will be hosted in Dubai Stadium
- 1.1 Levels of Seating Arrangement at Dubai Stadium (DSC)
- 1.2 Best place to park near Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- 1.3 Dubai International Cricket Stadium Map
- 1.4 Hotels near Dubai International Cricket Stadium:
- 1.5 Restaurants and Cafe near Dubai Stadium:
T20 World Cup in Dubai: The Dubai International Cricket Stadium will host remarkable matches during the Super 12 stage of the tournament. The venue will also host the final of the tournament on November 14. Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Sports City, E311, Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (Old Emirates Road), Dubai.
IPL in Dubai: The Dubai International Cricket Stadium will host high-profile matches during the IPL play-offs, league stage of the tournament. The venue will also host the final of the IPL 2021 tournament on October 15 in Dubai.
Year 2021, Dubai is going to witness the greatest show of entertainment and cricket at one place in Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
Ends: There are 2 End in the Stadium, Total Seating Capacity: 25,000
- Dubai Sports City End(Zone A),
- Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road End(Zone C)
Dubai International Cricket Stadium formerly ‘Dubai Sports City Stadium’ of the Dubai,United Arab Emirates. Stadium is among the three cricket stadiums located in UAE and this year IPL 2021 hosting in these 3 venues and ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 will be also hosting here in UAE and Dubai International Cricket stadium is going to host the Final Match of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 Tournament on Nov 17th 2021.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium Capacity: The capacity of the stadium is at 25,000 spectators however it can be expandable for up-to 30,000 spectators. The stadium was established in 2009 and it is owned by DP Dubai Properties Group, a property development and management company.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium is an excellent stadium in UAE with very good maintenance and facilities. The design of this stadium is really cool unlike other stadiums where the lighting are projected from individual poles.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium is also known as the “Ring of Fire”. The rim of the stadium’s roof has around 365 floodlights arranged in series which stand bold and bright in Dubai skyline – Ring of Fire
Levels of Seating Arrangement at Dubai Stadium (DSC)
Seating arrangement are planned properly based on the expectation of the fans and venue located with perfect seating facilities, well maintained ground. Levels of seating arrangement are
- Premium Seating (West)
- Premium Seating (East)
- International Seating
- Corporate Boxes
- General Seating
Be Aware this tips before Visit to Dubai Cricket ground for IPL matches in UAE 2020 (If permitted for visitor during IPL 2020 UAE):
List of Items normally Not allowed:
- Huge Purses,
- Eatables, and
- Outside drinks
List of Items you should carry to visit Stadium:
- Hand Tissues
- Printout of tickets
- Cash on Hand – No Cards Allowed
- Sunscreen or Safety Skin product (Suggested)
- Carry a mobile with fully charged
Best place to park near Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- What is the best place to park near Dubai International Cricket Stadium and best time to get there considering that the gates open at 5 and the event starts at 7?
- Best parking place near Dubai International Stadium is to park near unpaved areas close to the stadium and easiest to go out after a match.
- Buying food at the Dubai stadium?
- Most of the time, no one accepts Credit cards or Debit Cards. You must have cash on hand if you plan to visit the stadium for this IPL 2020 in UAE.
- Plenty of parking space around the complex?
- There are plenty of parking space near by the stadium however one has to walk very far if the parking is far which is common for sports stadiums across the world.
An astounding field for cheering audiences to spectate stupendous sports anytime of the year. Thousands of people can enjoy the game at the same time (25K); Fool proof security system and opulent facility for the players, Dubai Stadium is a great place for Cricket lovers.
Dubai Cricket Stadium – Sport City is a dynamic project located in the heart of Dubai with a large number of local green areas adopting solar-powered street lighting. Canal is also available in the area. A versatile modern theme master planned community.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium Map
LOCATION – Located on Old Emirates Road End or Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Road in Dubai Sports City End.
Hotels near Dubai International Cricket Stadium:
- Five Jumeirah Village Dubai (1.5 KM)
- Treppan Hotel & Suites by Fakhruddin (Approx 1 KM)
- Ghaya Grand Hotel (Approx 2 KM)
- Studio One Hotel (3.5 KM Aprox)
- Grand Plaza Movenpick Media City (Approx 6KM)
- There are plenty of hotels within 10 KM Circle.
- You can reach many hotels within 15-20 mins drive based on your comfort and expectation from Dubai Cricket Stadium
Restaurants and Cafe near Dubai Stadium:
Within 1-4 Kms Circle there are some good restaurants and cafe available
- Bert’s Cafe
- Turn Up – FIVE Jumeirah Village
- Soul Street
- Fili Cafe
- Leila Restaurant
- Copper Kettle Restaurant – Sports City
- Jack’s Plaice
- Acai & the Tribe
- And Many more
Dubai Sports City – Neighborhood in Dubai
There are many nearby destinations for a day trip like Hatta, Liwa Desert, Al-ain, Fujairah and RAK many more. Also within Dubai – 100s of Place, most of the people are aware of all the popular places in and around Dubai. Go for it!!!
Dubai Sports City from Dubai Airport – Transportation Information
Metro, bus • 1h 29m
AED 7 – AED 12
Line 11 SkyBus, bus
AED 10 – AED 22
Taxi • 28 min
AED 80 – AED 100
Drive • 28 min
AED 5 – AED 9
Shuttle • 28 min
Towncar • 28 min
AED 200 – AED 280
Please comment about your visit to Dubai International Cricket Stadium below for Write an article and publish here. Share your article at email@example.com. Get all the latest updates on Dubai Stadium only on https://www.ipl.ae
You may also interested read more about ‘List of Stadiums in UAE’