Sawai Mansingh Stadium: The Sawai Mansingh Stadium is a cricket stadium in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It was named after Sawai Man Singh II, the erstwhile ruler of the princely state of Jaipur. It is situated at one corner of the PKMB. The stadium seats 30,000. As of July 2013, the stadium and grounds could be toured using Google Street View. As of 19 Aug 2017 it has hosted 1 Test and 19 ODIs. The First T20I Match is going to be played here on 17th Nov 2021 between India Vs New Zealand. NZ tour of India after T20 World Cup Final within couple of days after the final match in Dubai.
- The highest ODI total at this ground is 362-1 by India against Australia in 2013–14.
- The lowest ODI total at this ground is 125 by England against India.
- The highest individual score by any batsman here in ODI is 183 not out by Mahendra Singh Dhoni on 2005.
- The Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur is situated in the picturesque state of Rajasthan, India. The stadium has hosted only one Test between India and Pakistan and it has hosted a number of ODIs.
- Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur also the ground where Sourav Ganguly and Sachin Tendulkar most successful opening pair for India in ODIs
- Sawai Mansingh Stadium is also the venue in which Virat Kohli made the fastest 100 for India in ODIs as India chase total of 359 against Australia which was second highest successful chase in ODIs, after the Johannesburg epic between Australia and South Africa.
Read Also: New Zealand Tour of India
|Location||Jaipur(Pink City), Rajasthan, India|
|Operator||Rajasthan Cricket Association|
|Tenants||Indian Cricket Team|
Rajasthan cricket team
Rajasthan Royals(2008-15 & 2018–present)
AU Rajasthan (2019–present)
|Van Vihar Colony End|
Garh Ganesh Temple End