Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2022 Tickets: All you know about the 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which takes place over 58 laps of the 5.281 – kilometre Yas Marina Circuit tickets for Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2022 in UAE. The 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix timetable covers the full weekend track schedule, including details of all practice and qualifying sessions, support races, F1 Experiences Ticket & Packages, Stands, timing and more.
Everything you need to know about the 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Find race, driver, circuit, ticket, schedule and team information, as well as news and results on www.ipl.ae & www.abudhabi.llc
F1 Abu Dhabi Schedule
Table of Contents
- 1 F1 Abu Dhabi Schedule
- 2 F1 Abu Dhabi Tickets
- 3 YAS ISLAND, ABU DHABI
- 4 F1 ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2022 – TICKETS
- 5 Yas Marina Circuit Tickets
- 6 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Live Streaming & Broadcasting
Above is the full F1 Abu Dhabi schedule – get up to speed with all the important timings, both on and off track, for the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2022, which takes place over 58 laps of the famous 5.281-kilometre Yas Marina Circuit on Yas Island on Sunday, November 20.
Don’t miss a turn over F1 race weekend and get up to speed with this year’s schedule.
FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2022
- 20 NOV 2022 – Race | 18:30 – 20:30
- 19 NOV 2022 – Qualifying | 19:30 – 20:30
- 19 NOV 2022 – Practice 3 | 16:30 – 17:30
- 18 NOV 2022 – Practice 2 | 18:30 – 19:30
- 18 NOV 2022 – Practice 1 | 15:30 – 16:30
F1 Abu Dhabi Tickets
Buy your tickets and watch your favourite F1 Driver race in the Abu Dhabi GP 2022. Get your Official Formula 1 Tickets & Packages. Buy official tickets for the F1® Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. F1 2022 TICKETS ARE SELLING FAST, GRAB YOURS NOW AND DON’T MISS OUT!
FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2022
F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix ticket price starts from $270 USD for the weekend. The cheapest Abu Dhabi hill (General Admission) tickets priced at $270 USD for the weekend. Grandstand tickets is an expensive one, but worth splashing out on if you want a better viewing experience at Yas Marina Circuit. Experience Ultimate Luxury With Official Abu Dhabi Grand Prix VIP Tickets. Buy Yours Now.
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix VIP Tickets On Sale Now. Watch Abu Dhabi F1 GP In Style From £2475. VIP Tickets
Turn 1 Suite by F1 Experiences 3-Days package tickets starts from AED 17,627 and maximufm upto AED 34,156 .
Abu Dhabi Grandstands
NORTH LOUNGE Stands – Tickets Sold Out
Buy North Lounge Tickets: Boasting excellent views of the hairpin turn, the North Lounge provides its guests with a comfortable and luxurious Grand Prix experience.
What’s included? The following is included:
- Balcony seating
- Exclusive access to an informal lounge area with DJs
- A la carte menu available (for purchase)
- Access to Signature Lounge & Bar for cash purchase of snacks and beverages
- Access to the entertainment Oasis area, food & beverage, F1 merchandise, all-day entertainment (Fri-Sun)
- Access to the F1 Fanzone (Thurs)
- Pit Lane Walk (Thurs)
- Access to the 4 Yasalam after-race concerts (Thurs-Sun)
NORTH GRANDSTAND – Tickets Sold Out
Buy North Grandstand Tickets: The North Grandstand, wrapped around the hairpin bend at Turn 7, is simply a superb location to watch an F1 race. These places offer an excellent panoramic view up to turn 3, the wave that leads to the chicane of turns 5 and 6, the hairpin and the long straight on which it ends. This is truly an exceptional place to admire all aspects of the impressive performance of an F1 car, from high speed corners and hard braking, to technical low speed corners and acceleration at full speed. Elevate your experience to the highest sections of the Grandstand with a Premium seating.
- View of Turn 4 going down towards the chicane at Turns 5 and 6
- Elevated views of the circuit´s tightest hairpin and longest straight
- Iconic grandstand for photo opportunities
- Access to the North entertainment Oasis area (Fri/Sat – Sun)
MARINA GRANDSTAND – Tickets Sold out
Select your Marina Grandstand tickets: Sitting on the top of the Support Pit Building from visit brilliant vantage point you will be able to see a large part of the circuit including critical turns around the Marina. This makes it a great view point to witness some of the best moments of the race, it’s also close by to the harbour, where you get to see all types of yachts.
The Marina Grandstand includes numbered seating, covered viewing area and views of a large television screen, so you can keep up with all the action around the circuit.
Your ticket will give you access to an allocated seat for your exclusive use throughout the Grand Prix weekend. Food and drinks are available for purchase in or near your grandstand.
How to Get to the Grandstand
Situated between the north & south grandstand, this is an easy grandstand to access, with plenty of facilities such as restrooms and cafes nearby. *Please see map for exact location.
SOUTH CLUB – Tickets Sold Out
Elevate your experience by adding a Grandstand Club package, which includes access to an air conditioned area and a premium la carte menu available in the club restaurant (for purchase).
SOUTH GRANDSTAND – Tickets Sold Out
Buy South Lounge Tickets: The South Grandstand stretches alongside the braking zone at the end of the high speed straight that cuts through the pleasant surroundings of the Marina. You will be ideally placed to watch this key part of the circuit, where spectacular overtakes are likely. You will see the field weave through the Turn 11 chicane before accelerating hard out of 14. You will then have a great view as they sweep round the yachts and the Marina, before disappearing under the illuminated Yas Viceroy Hotel.
This is an excellent place to see the varied performance of an F1 car, from heavy braking to hard acceleration, in a delightful setting overlooking the harbour, park and stunning Yas Viceroy Hotel.
YAS ISLAND, ABU DHABI
Be there for the final race of the season at the impressive Yas Marina Circuit with an Official Ticket Package from F1 Experiences. Choose from select grandstands or access to trackside hospitality in the Champions Club or Formula One Paddock Club™, plus exciting trackside activities such as F1 driver meet-and-greets, access to the F1 Paddock and an Exclusive Pit Lane Walk.
F1 ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2022 – TICKETS
F1 EXPERIENCES TICKET PACKAGES
Get set for the final race of the Formula 1 season with Grand Prix Events, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix specialists! We offer official tickets at competitive prices in all the covered grandstands at Yas Marina Circuit, including the Main Grandstand and the West Grandstand, offering views of the one of key overtaking spots on track.
- Weekend cost approx. 2350 AED ($640 USD)
- 3-day Abu Dhabi Hill ticket (not yet on sale for 2022) = 999 AED
- Budget hotel in Abu Dhabi for 3 nights (double/twin share, per person) = 750 AED
- Daily budget: 2000 AED x 3 = 600 AED
- Weekend cost approx. 4380 AED ($1190 USD)
- 3-day West Grandstand ticket or similar (early bird price) = 1980 AED
- Mid-range hotel in Abu Dhabi for 3 nights (double/twin share, per person) = 1200 AED
- Daily budget: 400 AED x 3 = 1200 AED
- Weekend cost approx. 18,100 AED ($4,930 USD)
- F1 Experiences Champions Club 2-Day Package = 12,100 AED
- 4-star hotel at Yas Marina for 3 nights (double/twin share, per person) = 3,600 AED
- Daily budget: 800 AED x 3 = 2,400 AED
Yas Marina Circuit Tickets
Buy official tickets for the FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX, 17 – 20 November 2022. Don’t miss out on seeing the world’s fastest drivers battle it out in the season finale of the FIA F1 World Championship here at Yas Marina Circuit.
Yas Marina Circuit ticket price starts from AED 300 and maximum available tickets upto the price of AED 25,085 for the paddock Club Package – 3 days.
- OASIS ROAMING PASS – FRI | AED 300
- ABU DHABI HILL 3DAY – FRI-SUN | AED 999
- CHAMPIONS CLUB 3 DAY – FRI-SUN | AED POA
- NORTH STRAIGHT GRANDSTAND – 3 DAY – FRI-SUN | AED 1,500
- SUITE 51 – 3DAY – FRI-SUN | AED 2,225
- DOUBLE YAS SUITE PASS – WEST AND NORTH 3 DAY (FRI-SUN) | AED 4,300
- DOUBLE YAS SUITE PASS – NORTH AND WEST 3 DAY (FRI-SUN) | AED 4,300
- STARTER – 3DAY – FRI-SUN | AED 4,410
- MARINA VIEWS BRUNCH – 2 DAY SAT-SUN | AED 4,790
- TROPHY – 3DAY | AED 6,980
- SUNSET LOUNGE – 2DAY (SAT-SUN) | AED 7,640
- HERO – 3DAY | AED 8,080
- SHAMS SUITE – 3DAY | AED 11,000
- TURN 1 SUITE – 3DAY | AED 13,500
- LUNA LOUNGE 3 DAY (FRI-SUN) | AED 18,000
- PADDOCK CLUB – 3DAY | AED 25,085
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Live Streaming & Broadcasting
Check race and telecast details of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix F1 – timings, circuit, standings, TV channels and streaming platform, etc.
You can also find broadcast information, with details of how and where you can watch the race on TV, or download the 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix schedule to your mobile device.
Formula One fans can watch the F1 action on MBC’s streaming platform www.shahid.net under the sports package of Shahid VIP. The entire season will be available only on Shahid VIP as part of the sports package. However, Sunday’s Australian Grand Prix will also air on Channel 732 on Etisalat’s eLife.
Fans wanting to watch all the qualifying sessions of the Abu Dhabi GP 2022 live in India can tune in to the Star Sports Network, which has the official telecasting rights in the country. As for the live stream of the entire F1 race weekend, fans can tune in to the Disney+ Hotstar app.