Table of Content
- 1 Jebel Jais Zipline
- 2 Jebel Al Jais
- 3 Jebel Jais Zipline Tickets
- 4 Jebel Jais Zipline Ticket Price
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Toroverde UAE zipline
- 7 Zipline Activities
- 8 Jebel Jais Adventure Awaits
- 9 Jebel Jais Today
- 10 Jais Flight
- 11 Jebel Jais Sledder
- 12 Guiness World Record Zipline
- 13 Transportation
- 14 Jebel Jais Weather
- 15 Jebel Jais Temperature
- 16 Jebel Jais Flight Offer
- 17 Jabal Jais Mountain
- 18 Dubai To Jebel Jais
- 19 How to Get from Dubai to Jebel Jais By Bus, Taxi & Car
- 20 Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah Bus Service
- 21 RAS AL KHAIMAH SHUTTLE BUS
- 22 RAK SHUTTLE SERVICE CONTACT
- 23 RAK bus points:
- 24 Dubai Points:
- 25 Zipline Timing During Ramadan
- 26 Things to do while going for RAK Zipline
- 27 Explore a desert tours
- 28 Dhayah Fort
- 29 Explore the Ghost Town of Jazirat Al Hamraja
- 30 Relax at the Beaches
- 31 FAQ
- 32 JAIS FLIGHT TIMES
- 33 ZIPLINE CONTACT
Jebel Jais Zipline
Jebel Jais Zipline: The world’s leading zip line operator Toro Verde, has come to the UAE to work with RAKTA on the world’s longest hipline! The Zipline will be at Jabal Jais.
Jebel Al Jais
Jebel Jais is a mountain of the North-Western Hajar range in the Musandam Governorate of Oman and also in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates.
The Jebel Jais mountain peak is part of the spectacular cloud-piercing Hajar mountains. The range extends from Ras Al Khaimah on the eastern side of the United Arab Emirates to the Musandam Peninsula on the northeastern side of Oman.
Jebel Jais Zipline Tickets
Jebel Jais Zipline ticket price starts from from 63.15 USD, Jebel Jais flight price per person at AED 450, Sky Tour at AED 350 and Combo is at AED 600 during the weekend and holidays.
For Ticket Bookings for Jebel Jais Zipline, please visit. www.visitjebeljais.com
Jebel Jais Zipline Ticket Price
|Jebel Jais Zipline Experiences||Price per person |
|Price per person |
|Jebel Jais Flight||450 AED||360 AED (1 Guest)|
|Jais Sky Tour||350 AED||280 AED (1 Guest)|
|Jais Sky Maze||–||75 AED (1 Guest)|
|Jais Sky Tour + Jebel Jais Flight Combo||600 AED||480 AED (1 Guest)|
|Return transfer from Ras Al Khaima||–||150 -250 AED (2 Guest)|
|Return transfer from Dubai / Sharjah||–||250-350 AED (2 Guest)|
|Return transfer from Abu Dhabi||–||350-450 AED (2 Guest)|
Booking a Jebel Jais Flight with return transfer will cost for 2 adults AED 1350 ( 450 AED x 2 plus 225 AED X 2) On weekdays and AED 1080 (360 AED x 2 plus 180 AED X 2) a hustle free tour to the top of Jabel Jais with Zipline will be provided.
- A participants height is a major deciding factor and the eligible body weight range is between 40 kilos and 130 kilos.
- Weight above or below this range will not be eligible to use the zipline.
- The minimum height of a participant should be 122 cm.
- Participants who are below 18 years of age but meet all the eligibility criteria can ride the zip line alone. However, they need to bring along a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian and must be accompanied by either one of the two to the facility.
- The participant should have a good medical background and should not be under the influence of spirits, narcotics or anyother substance that impairs the participant’s judgement skills.
Toroverde UAE zipline
Toroverde Adventure Park is a company based in Jebel Jais, Ras Al Khaimah, the highest point of the United Arab Emirates. We have assembled an amazing team.
THE Longest ZipLine in the world is Jebel Jais Flight, located in the mountainous desert of Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. This Guinness World Record holder is 1.76 miles long (31 football fields) and can reach a speed of 93 miles per hour operated by Toroverde.
ToroVerde Inc. is a private equity enterprise based out of Toronto, Canada. It has established strategic relationships with global manufacturers and
Jebel Jais Flight
- The World’s Longest Zipline & 2 guest at a time flying in ‘Superman’ position (laying belly-down)
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Speed: Average speed of 120 km per hour
Jais Sky Tour
- 1 guest at a time flying zipline in classic sitting position
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Speed: Average speed of 60 km per hour
Jais Sky Maze
The Jais Sky Maze is 10 meters above the ground structure guest navigate through several obstacles including rope swings, wobbly bridges, swinging loops and so much more in two levels of endless fun with a duration for 1 Hour
Jebel Jais Adventure Awaits
The dramatic Jebel Jais mountainscapes are home to life-changing, adrenaline-pumping, awe-inspiring and cloud-piercing adventures and experiences. Are you brave enough?
Jebel Jais Today
The highest peak in the United Arab Emirates attracts thrill-seekers and nature lovers, providing adrenaline-pumping experiences and nature-appreciating activities while protecting its ancient geology and fascinating history. The Jebel Jais mountain peak provides breathtaking vistas and a cooling microclimate with temperatures less than 10 degrees Fahrenheit found at sea level.
The temperatures in the peaks of the mountains are known to have dropped to 23 degrees Fahrenheit (- 5 degrees Celsius). Rare snowfall has brought the locals out for snowball fights and snowmen challenges in their hordes.
Jais Flight, the eponymously named longest zipline adventure in the world, is located atop the cloud-piercing Jebel Jais peak in Ras Al Khaimah, the northernmost Emirate in the UAE.
Jebel Jais Sledder
The Jais Sledder sits comfortably on a low-slung track. You’ll reach up to 40 kilometres per hour as you hurtle down the Hajar mountain range swerving through glorious panoramas with views of the spectacular coastline. ‘Sledder Jebel Jais‘
Jebel Jais Sledder speed seems amplified ten-fold because you are sitting so close to the ground.
The total ride takes about eight minutes to cover 1,840 exhilarating metres of hairpin curves and undulating waves. Enjoy 25% discount on all Jais Adventure Park activities throughout the month of June.
The offer is valid from Tuesday – Friday on Jais Flight, Jais Sky Tour, Jais Sledder activities. Please note that Jais Sledder tickets are sold only over the counter.
Guiness World Record Zipline
Guinness World Record-breaking zipline opens on Ras Al Khaimah.The longest zipline in the world – measuring 2.83km – has opened on Jebel Jais, Ras Al Khaimah, the highest peak in the UAE.
RAK to Jebel Jais Zipline Transportation: The Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Authority (RAKTAD) have scheduled regular bus services to Jebel Jais for a ticket price of 20AED per way. Operating from the Ra’s Al Khaimah City centre and Al Marjan/Al Hamra Island area passing all the leading hotels in Ra’s Al Khaimah. Daily three coaches operate allowing tourists to enjoy this attraction.
Additionally, private or group transfers can be arranged from any of the 7 Emirates for an affordable price.
- Pick up from Abu Dhabi or individuals living in Abu Dhabi
- Pick up from Dubai Hotels or individuals living in Dubai
- Pick up from Ra’s Al Khaimah Hotels or individuals living in Ra’s Al Khaima
Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority’s (RAKTDA), has rolled out a shuttle service that will transfer visitors from Ras Al Khaimah to Jebel Jais Mountains. Tickets can be bought on the bus or booked in advance online.
For Dh20, you can now see UAE’s Jebel Jais like you’ve never seen it before with the Shuttle Bus service from RAK to Jebel Jais
The cheapest way to get from Dubai to Jebel Jais is to drive which costs Dhs60 – Dhs150 and takes 2h 40m.
RAKTA (Rak Transport Authority)
Jebel Jais Weather
The weather in Jebel ajais mountain is very pleasant and is a favourite holiday destination for locals to enjoy the winter months. Snow is very common and temperatures can go as low as -1 °C at dawn and pre-dawn hours. Jebel Al Jais Weather: Weather In Jebel Jais, Jebel Jais Weather Today
Jebel Jais Temperature
The Jebel Jais mountain peak provides breathtaking vistas and a cooling microclimate with temperatures less than 10 degrees Fahrenheit found at sea level.
Jebel Jais Flight Offer
- The Points Habibi: – 50% off until 15th April (Updated) – The Points Habibi
- Enjoy 25% discount on all Jais Adventure Park activities throughout the month of December
- Jebel Jais Zipline Buy1 Get1 Offer (BOGO) – Dreamdays.ae
- Jais Sky Tour or Jabal Jais Flight and Up to 75 AED to Spend Onsite at ToroVerde (20% Off)
Jabal Jais Mountain
Jebel Jais is a mountain of the North-Western Hajar range in the Musandam Governorate of Oman and also in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. The summit has an elevation of 1,934 m.
Elevation: 1,934 m
Prominence: 431 m
Mountain range: Al Hajar Mountains
A paved road leads to the peak of this soaring mountain, the highest in the country. – Google
If you are a mountain lover and love long drives then this is a must visit place with lots of sharp bends and change in climate from Dubai with every turn – Tripadvisor
Standing at an altitude of almost 2,000 meters, the Jebel Jais Mountain in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the tallest peak in the UAE.
One such traveling point in the United Arab Emirates is known as Jebel Jais. It is literally the highest mountain located in Eastern side of Ras Al Khaimah.
Dubai To Jebel Jais
A road trip to Jebel jais from Dubai takes roughly an hour and 2 hours from Abu Dhabi. The distance between Dubai and Jebel Jais is 131 km. The road distance is 175.7 km.
How to Get from Dubai to Jebel Jais By Bus, Taxi & Car
There are 5 ways to get from Dubai to Jebel Jais by
- car ;
- Private Bus,
The best way to get from Dubai to Jebel Jais without a car is to bus and taxi which takes 5h 14m and costs AED 230 – AED 310. How long does it take to get from Dubai to Jebel Jais? It takes approximately 5h 14m to get from Dubai to Jebel Jais, including transfers.
Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah Bus Service
RAK shuttle service runs three buses daily from Dubai International Airport to Ras Al Khaimah. The route is known as DXB (T1 and T3) – Ras Al Khaimah as it covers both 1 and 3 terminals of the airport.
RAK TRANSPORT AUTHORITY (RAKTA) BUSES & TIMINGS
The timings for buses from Ras Al Khaimah to Dubai vary. The first bus leaves at 5:30 AM while the last one leaves at 8:00 PM with buses leaving after every 1.5 hours in between. On the other hand, bus service from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah starts at 8:00 AM with the last bus leaving at 9:45 PM and the frequency of ride between is 1 to 1.5 hours.
The bus ticket for travelling from Dubai to RAK is AED 20 for one side while the ticket from RAK to Dubai is AED 25 for one side.
You can contact RAK Transport Authority at 800-1700
RAS AL KHAIMAH SHUTTLE BUS
More popularly referred to as RAK Shuttle, this bus service was launched in 2018. It offers convenient travelling from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah and back. Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority started the service to promote tourism in RAK.
The RAK Shuttle bus fare for a one-way trip for the shuttle bus going to Ras Al Khaimah from Dubai, is AED 30 + VAT for adults and free for children under 12.
RAK SHUTTLE SERVICE CONTACT
You can book a shuttle ride ahead of time by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com. You can contact RAK shuttle service at their helpline: +971-50-6263-955.
RAK bus points:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
- Bin Majid Beach Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn
- The Cove Rotana Resort
- Al Hamra Convention Center
- Jannah Resort & Villas – Ras Al Khaimah
- Bin Majid Beach Resort
- DoubleTree By Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr
- Marjan Island Resort & Spa
- Dubai International Airport Terminal 1
- Dubai International Airport Terminal 3
You can take the line 104 bus to Max Metro Bus Stop Landside, take the walk to max Metro Station 1, take the subway to Union Metro Station 1, take the walk to Union Square Bus Station 8, take the bus to Ajman, take the bus to Ras al Khaimah, then take the taxi to Jebel Jais.
Alternatively, you can take the line 103 bus to Union Square Bus Station 1, take the walk to Union Square Bus Station 8, take the bus to Ajman, take the bus to Ras al Khaimah, then take the taxi to Jebel Jais.
Jebel Jais Rak
Zipline Timing During Ramadan
The Jais Zipline Park’s operating times for the month of Ramadan will be from 10.30 am to 2.00 pm. Anyone willing to try ziplining will have to visit the park during these times. The month of Ramadan starts on the 2nd of April and finishes on the 2nd of May.
Things to do while going for RAK Zipline
Explore a desert tours
Ra’s Al Khaimah is also well-known for desert safaris just like Dubai and Abu Dhabi . Ras Al Khaima desert safari tours offer many desert facilities including our desert camp Bedouin oasis. Here you can admire splendid views and make friends with some well-experienced guides. It offers fixed tents decorated in Bedouin style where you can relax to the view of the open dessert and the sun magnificently waking up the world or putting it to sleep. Additional bexperiences we offer include 4×4 desert safari tours that operate at different times of the day from morning desert safari to overnight desert safari and more. If Jebel Jais is at the top of your list when visiting UAE, hit two birds with a stone and follow it up with a desert safari. Most of our visitors are provided with hotel pick up for both activities.
For those who want to indulge on some scrumptious views, this fort is a place to visit, be it day or night and get stunned by the breathtaking scenery unfolding below you. Going back to the 16th century, the fort has a staggering 234 steps to climb to reach the top. Well, good things don’t come easy right, just like the view from the fort’s rooftop.
Explore the Ghost Town of Jazirat Al Hamraja
Once a bustling pearling village, RAK’s Jazirat Al Hamra is locally recognized as a well-preserved ghost town. Formerly a city for roughly 2000 people who abandoned the area in the 1960s, the buildings are all made of coral stone. An unusual place to visit, the village is now gaining popularity at is a peek into the past of ancient Emirati life with occasional experiences of paranormal nature.
Relax at the Beaches
One of RAK’s priceless gifts is it’s extensive shoreline. Although you could be visiting any of the public beaches, go up a notch and experience a comprehensive day on the beach by visiting the private beach of a resort or hotel. You will be given a day pass that not only gives you access to the lounge chairs but also the restaurant, cafes, showers and other facilities that are offered. Additionally, you can enjoy watersports and explore the natural lagoons.
- How many photos will I get for the price I pay?
- What’s the difference between the zip line only and the zip line combo?
- What’s the cost for renting a GoPro?
- Why does my Amex Transaction fail? Are Amex payments accepted?
- How can I make a booking ?
- Will I get a Certificate of Completion after my zip line experience ?
- What are the operating times for Jebel Jais?
- How many people can ride the Jebel Jais Flight at one time?
- What will be my speed on the zipline?
- At what height is the launching platform?
- How will the harness be attached to me while zipping?
- Any specific type of clothing I should wear for the experience?
- Can I wear my national dress while riding the Jebel Jais Flight?
- Can friends and family watch me during my Jebel Jais Flight ride?
- How long is the entire zipline experience ?
- Are there lockers for storing belongings?
- Can I bring my personal camera and phone during the zipline experience?
- Can I buy a ticket at the Jebel Jais rather than making any pre-bookings?
- I have a knee amputation and am wearing prosthesi, can I do the Jebel Jaise flight or sky tour ?
- My son is 39.5 kg and he is 17 years old, can he do the sky tour ?
- Do I need a PCR or vaccine certificate to participate in Jebel Jais Zipline experiences?
JAIS FLIGHT TIMES
The Jais flight is open from Wednesday to Sunday, and during public holidays in the UAE. The operational hours might change during holy month of Ramadan.
Ramadan Timings: 10.30 to 14.00
Summer Season Timings: 10.30 to 17.00
Winter Season Timings: (Oct 1, 2022, to Mar 31, 2023) 09.30 to 16.00
Call centre: +971 4 815 7333
WhatsApp: +971 50 422 6830