Sports bars in Dubai to Enjoy the FIFA Word Cup Qatar 2022 | Where to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 in UAE
Catch The Match
Catch all the live sporting action with great food & drinks! Sports bars in Dubai to enjoy the FIFA World Cup 2022. The FIFA World Cup 2022 is almost approaching. Playing a game as a family at home is so boring. It’s a great time to visit some of Dubai’s top sports bars right now. Catching live action with friends and family is always a fantastic idea. So abandon your boring plans and head to one of these sports pubs to watch the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
The best places to watch FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 in Dubai
Here is the list of Top 5 Places to enjoy the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 in Dubai at these sports bars, restaurants and cafes in Dubai.
Stables / Rodeo Drive
Stables is one of the Dubai’s most well-liked pubs and a weekend favorite for locals of Dubai. Large screens, cosy surroundings, and regular happy hour specials make it one of the top sports bars in Dubai. Stables has you covered for live world cup screenings of either FIFA World Cup football or T20 cricket. The first floor of Rodeo Drive is also accessible if Stables is busier than normal. Additionally, they have televisions where you can watch the games, and while the players are having a break, you can kill time by riding their mechanical bull!
- An average of AED 350 – AED 400 (Approx) was spent by two at both locations.
- Stables Happy Hours are from 4:00 to 8:00 PM every day.
- Road Rodeo Daily from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center Area, Dubai, next to the Nassima Royal Hotel.
This hotspot at the upscale Fairmont on Sheikh Zayed Road is one of the city’s newest sports bars. It has an eponymous trophy case, low-slung seating, and an open ceiling to give it a chic yet edgy atmosphere. This Dubai bar is winning fans among sports fans because to its diverse cuisine and one of Sheikh Zayed Road’s longest happy hours. Large displays can be seen all across the facility, and on one end there is a master screen made up of nine separate screens.
- The average price for two is about AED 300-350 (Approx).
- Trophy Room Happy Hours are from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. only on weekdays.
- Location: Trade Center Area, Dubai, Fairmont Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road.
FIFA World Cup Sports Bar Dubai: One of the well-known British sports bars in Dubai, Long’s Bar, provides the ideal atmosphere for watching live broadcasts of any sporting event. In the middle, there is a fully equipped bar with TVs all around. You won’t miss a single second of the game because every table at Long’s Bar has a TV in its direct line of sight.
- Around AED 360-450 (Approx) is the typical price for two at Long’s Bar.
- Happy Hour is on Mondays from noon until midnight.
- Location: Towers Rotana Basement Level, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center Area.
Apart from watching live matches at sports bar in Dubai, you can also enjoy playing betting online. Use topsport bonus & promo code when you sign up as a new customer to play online betting!
The best location to find affordable sports bars in Dubai is Headlines on Sheikh Zayed Road. If you go, you’ll see that the entire pub is decorated with flags and uniforms from various sports teams. This is one of the most entertaining locations in Dubai to watch sporting events because to its eccentric and colorful décor and TV displays. Make sure to sample some of their renowned Indian cuisine while you’re there.
- AED 200-300 is around the average price for two headlines.
- Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. is Happy Hour.
- Location: Trade Center Area, Ibis Hotel World Trade Center.
The Iris Village
A popular weekend hangout spot in Dubai, The Irish Village features stadium-style seating for football and other sporting events. During the summer, a large air-conditioned tent is set up to keep sports fans cool. In addition, this is a pet-friendly place in Dubai, allowing visitors to bring their pets along with them.
- Average cost for two: AED 300-400 (Approx)
- Irish Village Happy Hours: Sun-Thu from 03:00 pm – 07:00 pm
- Location: Beside Dubai Tennis Stadium, Near Emirates Aviation Training College, Al Garhoud,
Fan Zones and Special Bars
Barasti Beach Bar, Le Meridien Mina Syahi Beach Resort, Dubai Marina & Qube Sports Bar, Meydan, Dubai is some of the most popular sports bars where you can watch the FIFA World Cup live in Dubai.
Where to Watch FIFA World Cup Live in UAE
|FIFA World LIVE Location||Place||City||Timing||Cost|
|Sheikh Zayed Festival||Al Wathba||Abu Dhabi||4:00 PM to 12:00 AM||Free of Cost|
|Address Fountain Views||Downtown||Dubai||4:00 PM to 12:00 AM||Starts from Dh200.|
|Nova Restaurant & Lounge||Dubai Marina||Dubai||4:00 PM to 1:00 AM||Starts from Dh199.|
|Roxy Cinemas||Dubai Hills Mall||Dubai||3:00 PM to 1:00 AM||Tickets start from Dh85|
|City Walk’s Stadium Lounge||City Walk||Dubai||3:00 PM to 1:00 AM||Tickets start from Dh100|
|Majlis Al Sultan||City Center Me'aisem||Dubai||3:00 PM to 1:00 AM||Packages starting from Dh75|
|Arabian Center||Al Khawaneej||Dubai||3:00 PM to 1:00 AM||Free of Cost|