Table of Content
- 1 Happy New Year’s Eve!
- 2 Google Doodle New Year’s Even 2020
- 3 New Year’s Eve rules: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata.
- 4 New Year’s Eve Celebration for Indian Cricket Team
- 5 Virat Kohli to celebrate New Year’s eve with wife Anushka Sharma
- 6 New Year Eve 2021 – It’s different, but it’s happening!
- 7 India Vs Australia 2020: Traditional New Year’s Test Set To Be Shifted Out Of Sydney?
- 8 Happy New Year 2021: Wishes, quotes, messages and images to share with loved ones
- 9 Which country gets new year first?
- 10 Know Which Place Celebrates New Year First, Which Last?
- 11 Why do we celebrate New Year’s Eve?
- 12 Resorts along Chennai’s ECR and OMR banned from hosting New Year parties?
- 13 RELATED POST
- 14 Cricket News Highlights Today
- 15 IPL 2021 Auction: All you need to know about players’ auction
Happy New Year’s Eve!
New Year’s Eve 2020: It’s been a cuckoo year, but 2020’s clock is ticking. The countdown begins now, and when the clock strikes midnight a new year will spread its wings! Google is celebrating New Year’s Eve with Special Google Doodle.
In the Gregorian calendar, New Year’s Eve the last day of the year is on 31 December. In many countries, New Year’s Eve is celebrated at evening parties however this year most of the cities are announced lockdown during the night and this year’s last day also ending without any celebration. New Year’s Eve is celebrated at evening parties, where many people dance, eat, drink, and watch or light fireworks. Some Christians attend a watch night service.
Google Doodle New Year’s Even 2020
New Year’s Eve rules: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata.
- The New Year’s Eve celebrations are under the cloud of the COVID-19 pandemic and therefore heavy restrictions are in place
- New Year’s Eve rules are not uniform across India’s metros viz. Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and
- Night curfew (11 pm to 6 am) is already in place up to 5th January 2021 in Mumbai
- Delhi Police have warned against any public events or terrace parties being held on New Year’s Eve. – Delhi
- No exit allowed from Rajiv Chowk metro station after 9 PM: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has tweeted:
- Bengaluru City Police have issued fresh guidelines to enforce all preventive and precautionary measures to contain the spread of Covid-19 situation in the city. Bangalore
- The Rachakonda Police commissioner Mahesh Bhagwat has instructed that all new year events should be organised between 8 pm on December 31 to 1 am on January 1. – Hyderabad
- According to The News Minute, resorts that are located along Chennai’s East Coast Road (ECR) and Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR) – the two main highways in Chennai connecting several neighbourhoods, will not be allowed to organise New Year’s Eve parties owing to COVID-19 pandemic related restrictions. Guests staying at resorts along ECR OR OMR will be allowed to take these routes only until 10 pm on December 31, provided they provide a valid ID proof.
- Kolkata is also set for some public functions on New Year’s eve, with some themed on the ongoing anti-Agri Law protests in New Delhi. Some are themed on the CAA protests. Standard COVID-19 control SOPs are expected to be in place.Source – Times now News
New Year’s Eve Celebration for Indian Cricket Team
Indian Cricket Team is celeberating this year New Year 2020 in Australia. Australia is the first country to witness the new year in advance and the players of Indian Cricket team is going to witness the same. Hope this New Year will be free of Virus and make everyone happy from the bottom of the heart. Indian cricket team celebrates new year eve in great manner (Hopeful)
Virat Kohli to celebrate New Year’s eve with wife Anushka Sharma
2018: After winning the third Test at the MCG to take a crucial 2-1 series lead and retaining the Border-Gavaskar trophy, the Virat New Year Eve Celeberation at Sydney. 2020: Virat would be celebrating the New year in India with his Wife.Read more about india vs australia series
New Year Eve 2021 – It’s different, but it’s happening!
New Year’s Eve 2021 is going to be a different one, but one thing stays the same. You get to plan the Best Night Ever. This time with some safe and solid experiences, from in and around your city.
India Vs Australia 2020: Traditional New Year’s Test Set To Be Shifted Out Of Sydney?
Rise in Sydney COVID-19 cases might prompt Cricket Australia to look for an alternate venue
India vs Australia 1st Test – Adelaide Oval between December 17 and December 21
India vs Australia 2nd Test – Melbourne Cricket Ground between December 26 and December 30
India vs Australia 3rd Test – Sydney Cricket Ground between January 7 and January 11
India vs Australia 4th Test – The Gabba between January 15 and January 19
Here’s to another year full of joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories with an unforgettable friend! Happy New Year!
2021 Will be Worse Than 2020, Warns Nobel UN Agency :Beasley recalled his warning to the UN Security Council in April that as the world was dealing with the coronavirus pandemic, it was also “on the brink of a hunger pandemic” that could lead to “multiple famines of biblical proportions” within a few months if immediate action wasn’t taken.
Google to Host ‘Hello 2021 India’ Virtual New Year’s Eve Party on YouTube, Launches Party Popper Icon on Search
Google New Year – The virtual New Year’s Eve party on YouTube will feature performances from Badshah, Zakir Khan, and Jonita Gandhi.
Happy New Year’s Eve is Trending on Google Today. Keep an eye on this trend in google and celebrate this New Year’s Eve at home with safe and Secure manner! Happy New Year 2021
Which country gets new year first?
New Year is first celebrated on the small Pacific island nations of Tonga, Samoa, and Kiribati. New Zealand follows next in celebrating the New Year, followed by Australia, Japan, and South Korea. On December 31 at 3:30 pm IST, Tonga Samoa and Christmas Island/ Kiribati will ring in the New Year first.
Know Which Place Celebrates New Year First, Which Last?
Last place to celebrate New Year is Bakers Island which lies in central Pacific Ocean.
Why do we celebrate New Year’s Eve?
New Year’s Eve is one of the largest global celebrations because it marks the last day of the year in the Gregorian calendar, December 31, before the New Year. … Many people celebrate New Year’s Eve to bid farewell to the year that ends and to welcome the New Year.
Resorts along Chennai’s ECR and OMR banned from hosting New Year parties?
Yes. Close to 500 police personnel will be deployed to carefully monitor speeding vehicles, starting on the afternoon of December 31 upto New Year’s Day.
Cricket News Highlights of the day: Where and when to…
Cricket News Highlights Today
IPL 2021 has been scheduled between 11 April 2021 and…