Fantasy Cricket Betting
Menu Close

India Australia T20 series – 3rd T20 match

India-Vs-Australia
Rate this post

India Vs Australia T20 Series: India Beat Australia In Thriller To Take Unbeatable Series Lead with the help of Hardhik Pandya & Natarajan

IND vs AUS: Hardik Pandya scored 42 runs from 22 balls and Natarajan bowled with impressive 4 over spell with 2 wickers which help India defeat Australia in the second T20I and clinch the series.

3rd T20 Match Timing Details – India Australia T20 Series

3rd T20 Match between India Vs Australia is going to happen tomorrow at Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG)

  • Match: India vs Australia (IND vs AUS)
  • Date: 8th Dec 2020
  • Time: 1:40 PM IST
  • Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG)

Prediction for Tomorrow matches 3rd T20 between Ind Vs Aus with winning % – Australia 46% Chance and India got 54% Chances to win tomorrow’s match. India is leading the way in how they play T20 International after the successful tournament hosted for many years called “IPL”.

IPL 2020 just happened a couple of months back in United Arab Emirates and Clinch the trophy for 13th Edition by Mumbai Indians. Rohit Sharma’s Injury is an issue for India however the team has performed well under the young Indian Team. Natarajan has performed well during the last 2 T20 matches and he is capable of playing for International Tournament.

T20 World Ranking for India

3rd T20: Good Chance for Virat Kohli’s & Co to overtake Australia in ICC World T20 rankings on Tuesday 8th Dec 2020 at SCG Ground. India currently ranked 3rd in the team rankings with 269 points and they are just a point behind the Aussies who are at second place with 270 points. According to ICC’s Team Rankings Predictor, India will get 2 points for the win. Australia, on the other hand, will lose 2 points.

Win on Tuesday’s Match will extend India’s streak to 11 equalling Afghanistan’s record. Overall, Afghanistan holds the record of the most consecutive wins in T20Is – having won 12 T20Is on trot from 2018 to 2019. India Currently won 10 Consecutive matches as record holder.

3rd T20 Match Squad Details – India Australia T20 Series

IND vs AUS T20 squads

India T20 Full Squad:

Virat Kohli (capt), Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, KL Rahul (vice-capt, wk), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Sanju Samson (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Deepak Chahar, T Natarajan

Australia T20 Squad: 

Aaron Finch (Captain), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Sams, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade (wicketkeeper), David Warner, Adam Zampa.

Key Player to Watch on 3rd T20 Match between Ind Vs Aus

T Natarajan makes India ODI debut in Australia, completes dream journey  from Chinnapampatti to Canberra - Sports News

Thangarasu Natarajan (born 27 May 1991) is an Indian cricketer. He made his international debut for the India cricket team in December 2020.[2] He was bought by Sunrisers Hyderabad ahead of the 2018 Indian Premier League. Left Arm Bowler impressed the cricket world with massive success after lucky Debut however, world champions are congratulating him on his skills and potential to shine.

Posted in India Vs Australia

Related Posts

FIFA World Cup Live Streaming