Table of Content
Common injuries in cricket India
India Injury Update: Wondering who’s fit and who’s not? A look at the injury-riddled Indian team for Brisbane Test. Indian Injured Team is going through a tough time to make the complete team for the 4th and final test against Australia in Gavaskar-Border Trophy in Brisbane. criiic.com brings you the update regarding the Indian Cricket team injury-related news update.
Injuries in Cricket could be classified as direct injuries or indirect injuries. Direct injuries are due to impact with the cricket ball, bat or ground. Indirect injuries occur mostly overuse due to repetitive movement. The most commonly injured body parts are lower back, thighs, shoulder and hand. Fast bowlers have the highest injury prevalence rate followed by batsmen
Team India is going through injuries all across the team it is continuing for more than 6 months. Jasprit Bumrah added to India’s injury woes on Tuesday is the latest one. Ashwin has already struggled during the batting for 3rd test however he managed to stand for more than 3 hours in the crease and made it possible for India. It is a proud moment for India.
Full List of Indian cricketers who are injured during this series India Vs Australia – India Injury Update
Openers, Middle Orders, Bowlers and Good Fielders – Across all the department got injured and it deepens the worry for last test for India. It is going to be the strength for Australia.
- Jasprit Bumrah was ruled out of the series on Wednesday
- Hanuma Vihari was ruled out of the series on Wednesday
- Mayank Agarwal also injured himself in the nets and is a doubt for Brisbane Test
- Senior Indian pacer Mohammed Shami was injured his hand during the 1st Test against Australia
- All-rounder Ravindra Jadeja was the latest to succumb to an injury on Day 3 of the third Test
- KL Rahul already out of the series
- Umesh Yadav is also ruled out of test matches
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Ishant Sharma – Not fit for this series due to earlier injuries. Ishant Sharma is not part of the squad as he failed to recover from his injury in time.
“It (Shami injury) is a big problem. he has the knack of taking wickets, he can shock the opposition with his bouncers and yorkers. If he is not playing, then it’s going to be trouble for India,”Gavaskar was quoted as saying by India Today.
Read More Cricket Update on criiic.com
- FIFA World Cup 2022™: FIFA Final Tickets Qatar
- Arcadia Electronic Music Festival 2022 Tickets: All You Need to Know About Electronic Music Festival Venue, Date, Ticket Price, Online Booking in Qatar
- Qatar Events: Top Events to Attend In Qatar During The FIFA World Cup 2022
- T10 Abu Dhabi Tickets: How to book ticket online for T10 League in Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- FIFA World Cup 2022 Round 16, England vs Senegal Live Streaming
India Injury Update
We will update you with regular updates regarding the Indian Cricket Team Injury update