IPL Final Day: 2021 Avenge Chennai or Kolkata Replicate 2012?
Three-time IPL champions Chennai Super Kings, led by MS Dhoni, take on two-time winners Kolkata Knight Riders in the final on Dussehra Day. Watch CSK vs KKR live here in UAE! Chennai Super Kings are set to lock horns with Kolkata Knight Riders in the Final of the 2021 Indian Premier League on Friday, October 15 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium. The Knight Riders, led by Eoin Morgan, have managed to qualify for an IPL final seven years after the 2014 edition.
IPL Final Day: THE DAY OF REVENGE | THE DAY TO REPLICATEIPL Final Match Between Chennai Vs Kolkata in Dubai
IPL Final Day 2021: Chennai Super Kings will face Kolkata Knight Riders in the final match of IPL 2021 on 15 October at Dubai International Cricket Stadium. The two teams played in the 2012 final, with the latter winning its first championship. This interesting factor brings the excitement to the match of this thrilling season, CSK will attempt to avenge the defeat, while KKR will look to repeat the achievement.
2021 Indian Premier League Final | Friday, 15 October, 2021
The 2021 Indian Premier League Final will be played on 15, October 2021 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai, UAE. It will be a Day/Night Twenty20 match, which will decide the winner of 2021 season of the Indian Premier League, an annual Twenty20 tournament organized by BCCI.
- Match: Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders – Final
- Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Time: 7:30 PM IST, 02:00 PM GMT
- Where to watch live: Star Sports Network, Hotstar
- Day & Date: Friday, 15 October, 2021
Where to watch IPL Final in Dubai?
The Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 2021 final will be telecast live on the Star Sports 1 SD and HD, Star Sports 2 SD and HD, Star Sports First, Star Sports Select 1 SD and HD TV channels in India. Regional commentary (Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Bangla) will be available on its respective channels on Star Sports.
- Overall | Played – 27 | Chennai Super Kings– 17 | Kolkata Knight Riders– 9
In the UAE
Played – 3 | Chennai Super Kings– 2 | Kolkata Knight Riders– 1
The 2021 Indian Premier League Final will be played on 15 October 2021 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai, UAE. It will be a Day/Night Twenty20 match, which will decide the winner of 2021 season of the Indian Premier League, an annual Twenty20 tournament in India.
Chennai Super Kings News
Suresh Raina has missed the last couple of matches due to an injury. Robin Uthappa, who took his place, played a superb knock in the first Qualifier. Because of that, the right-hander could retain his place in the XI.
Kolkata Knight Riders News
David Hussey, KKR’s mentor, recently mentioned that Andre Russell could be in the mix for the final. Shakib Al Hasan’s availability is also not certain as he is supposed to join the Bangladesh team for the T20 World Cup Qualifiers. Pitch and Weather Report. The pitch is inclined more towards the batting side and slightly better for pacers.
STATSISTICS – T20 in Dubai
|Matches won batting first||22|
|Matches won bowling first||25|
|Average 1st Inns scores||140|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||129|
|Highest total recorded||225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG|
|Lowest total recorded||87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN|
|Highest score chased||166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG|
|Lowest score defended||129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK|
Top 2 Wicket-Keeper picks
1) Robin Uthappa – His ability to counter-punch a vast range of strokes ensured that he remained a crucial element of the KKR franchise. He made sixty-three runs in his last match.
2) Dinesh Karthik – The right-handed batter has a penchant for the sweep, reverse sweep that has helped his cause against spinners. He is in good form for the upcoming match.
Top 4 Batsman Picks
1) Ruturaj Gaikwad – Gaikwad is a free-striking opener whose style is based on fluidity. Early on, his ability to remain calm and risk-free while scoring at a decent rate garnered attention. He bats with subtle touches and timing rather than the new power-hitting module used by most newcomer hitters. He made 70 runs in his last match.
2) Eoin Morgan – Gained reputation as a creative and free-striking middle-order batsman, particularly in shorter formats. A dangerous middle-order batter on his day and a more than the astute player, Eoin is a vital cog in KKR’s cricket fortunes.
3) Faf Du Plessis – His traditional, all-conditions technique and relentless approach at the crease make him a tremendous asset in the age of T20 cricket. His adaptability is also a tribute to his capacity to hit it big.
4) Shubhman Gill – The right-handed batter was drafted into the team due to his attacking techniques and his appetite for big runs. He is a wise pick for the next match.
Top 4 Bowler Picks
1) Lockie Ferguson – Ferguson is a fast bowler with the ability to hit incredibly high speeds from a tall frame. He has everything it takes to be a match-winner for his team.
2) Varun Chakravarthy – He has significantly rebuilt his action and added additional elements to his bowling. He has proved to be an asset to his team so far.
3) Shardul Thakur – He has gained outstanding skills over the years, notably bowling as an outswinger, which he excels at. Because of his ability to maintain seam placements while maintaining his pace, he poses a significant threat to batters all over the world.
4) Josh Hazlewood – With his steady precision, he has smothered countless batters, and he has also worked to adapt his arsenal to the format. He will be eager to make an impression and prove his versatility as a bowler.
Top 2 All-rounder Picks
1) Sunil Narine – The left-handed batter and right-arm off-break bowler is a valuable allrounder for KKR and a precise, experienced player in this format. He played excellent innings in past few matches.
2) Ravindra Jadeja – The left-handed batter and slow left-arm orthodox bowler has established himself as a skilled fielder and hard-hitting batsman in the middle order. His great wicket-taking abilities and flair with the bat make him a valuable pick for the next match.
Top 3 Wicket-Keeper picks
Chennai Super Kings
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Robin Uthappa, MS Dhoni (C & WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Dwayne Bravo, Josh Hazlewood
Kolkata Knight Riders
Venkatesh Iyer, Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan (c), Sunil Narine, Shakib Al Hasan, Dinesh Karthik, Shivam Mavi, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Chakravarthy
Today’s match prediction: Kolkata Knight Riders to win the match.
Here is Our IPL 2021 CSK vs KKR Match Prediction. There are two cases / scenario for who will win today’s IPL Final, Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Today Match Prediction.
Case1: If Chennai Super Kings bat first
Table of Contents
First Innings score prediction: Chennai Super Kings will score 175-185. Result prediction: Chennai Super Kings will win the match by 5-15 runs
Case2: If Kolkata Knight Riders bat first
First Innings score prediction: Kolkata Knight Riders will score 160-170. Result prediction: Chennai Super Kings will win the match by 5 wickets
CSK vs KKR Today Match Prediction
CSK vs KKR match Prediction: CSK have played more games in Dubai than KKR. As the pitch may not be as slow as the one KKR flourished on in Sharjah, their spinners may not be that effective. Hence, the better batting conditions could favour the Men in Yellow.