IPL Mega Auction Timing | IPL 2022
IPL Mega Auction Timing Announced: The countdown has begun as the much-anticipated IPL 2022 auction is just three days away from the big event. A total of 590 cricketers will be fielded in Bangalore on February 12 and 13, with 10 franchise including the newly added Lucknow Super Giants and Ahmedabad Titans set to form their teams.
Where to Watch IPL Mega Auction
Fans can watch the live streaming of the IPL 2022 auction on Disney Hotstar, while the mega event will be broadcast live on the Star Sports Network.
IPL Mega Auction 2022 Date and Timing
It’s Official and Confirmed! Mega-auction will begin at THIS time on February 12 and 13IPL 2022 Auction
- IPL Mega Auctoin Date: 12th February 2022, and 13th February 2022 [2 Days]
- IPL Mega Auction Venue: Bangaluru (Bangalore)
- IPL Mega Auction Timing: 12:00 PM IST
- IPL Mega Auctoin Live: Disney +Hotstar App and Star Sports TV
The timing for the IPL 2022 auction has been confirmed and it will begin at 12:00 PM IST on Saturday and Sunday (February 12 and 13) as confirmed by an official of the broadcasters.
“Both days (February 12 and 13) – pre-show at 11 am. Auctions begin at 12 noon,” – Star Sports
Samay hai strategies aur tough decisions lene ka, kyunki mausam hai fan neeti ka! 😍— Star Sports (@StarSportsIndia) February 8, 2022
Find out how the @IPL teams make big moves & build their road to 🏏 success, at the #TATAIPLAuction 2022!
Feb 12-13, 11 AM onwards | Star Sports Network & Disney+Hotstar pic.twitter.com/ZKir9HlL4m
The IPL 2022 auction will be held on February 12, 13: All you need to know, from rules to TV telecast and list of players – Click here
IPL Auction Bio Bubble
- The IPL 2022 auction will take place in a bio-bubble.
- The officials representing the franchises will have to clear COVID-19 tests with negative RT-PCR report on February 9, 10 and 11. The testing will be conducted by BCCI-accredited medical agency.
- No Right to Match (RTM) option will be available for the team in this auction.
- Only 3 players have been allowed to be retained by the original eight IPL teams while the two new teams have been allowed 3 draft picks ahead of the auction. It means all the teams will start with a clean slate at the auction.
- The IPL 2022 purse has been raised to Rs 90 crore from Rs 80 crore to accommodate more players, especially from the domestic circuit.
- Participants who have returned to India after overseas trips in the last 15 days will have to undergo 7-day mandatory quarantine and test negative on Day 8 and 9 (twice).
- BCCI will keep a close watch on those arriving at the team hotel on February 11. They will be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms.
- The testing will be conducted between 12 am to 7 am to ensure smooth conduct of the IPL 2022 auction on February 12 and 13. The members will stay in their rooms until declared negative for the virus.
- All the attendees will have to share full details including COVID vaccination results (if any) with the BCCI medical team.
- All the participants will have to wear masks in the auditorium at the auction table.
IPL Auction: 590 players who have registered for the auction, 228 are capped players, 355 are uncapped players and seven belong to Associate Nations. All the best for the Best Bid and Proposal for IPL 2022.