IPL Team winning Percentage in the IPL History
Which team has the best winning percentage in IPL history?
IPL 2022 kick starts on March 26, 2022, with a clash between defending champions Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
Teams with the best winning% in the IPL
|Chennai Super Kings||195||117||77||1||60.30|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||209||108||101||0||51.67%|
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have qualified for playoffs six out of the nine seasons
- MI has won the IPL five times but doesn’t have the best winning percentage.
- CSK is the best team interms of winning percentage with 60%
- The Knight Riders have lifted the trophy twice in the years 2012 and 2014.
- SRH are at the fourth position for a winning percentage of 50.
- The top five list concludes with the inaugural champions Rajasthan Royals (RR) who have a percentage of 49.71%.
- IPL 2022 complete Match schedule