Share

IND NZ Tickets Ahmedabad: IND vs NZ Ahmedabad Tickets 3nd T20I Narendra Modi Stadium, Almost SOLD-OUT. Rush!

5/5 - (13 votes)

New Zealand Tour Of India 3rd T20I Countdown

IND NZ Tickets Ahmedabad: Book Now for the greatest encounter of the India vs New Zealand T20 tickets for the series decider match here in Ahmedabad. There are 60000+ Tickets are soldout already. Ticket price starts from just Rs. 500. Book your ticket to cheer your favourite team.

IND-vs-NZ-3rd-T20-Ahmedabad-Tickets-Narendra-Modi-Stadium- Feb 1

India vs New Zealand 3rd T20, Ahmedabad

India v New Zealand

IND vs NZ Ahmedabad Narendra Modi stadium Tickets: Here we have explained in detailed about how to buy tickets for India v New Zealand, Ahmedabad Online. The third T20I Match between India vs New Zealand will begin from 1st February 2023 in Ahmedabad Narendra Modi Stadium. Online Booking available tickets, ticket partners, ticket price list and more information below.

Tickets Price

Ticket price starts from Rs. 500 (Exclusive taxes) for 3rd T20I India New Zealand, Ahmedabad Cricket Event in Narendra Modi Stadium. IND vs NZ cricket event scheduled to play on 1st FEB 2023. Buy Tickets for 3rd T20I India v New Zealand, Ahmedabad – because IND vs NZ tickets are selling very fast and almost sold-out. Book your IND vs NZ tickets directly from the link here Bookmyshow.com. Check below for the stand / Pavillion wise ticket price IND vs NZ in Narendra Modi Stadium. Ticket updates as on February 5, 2023.

Stadium NameFormatTicket Starting Rate
Narendra Modi StadiumT20I1,000

Details

DateTimeLeagueSeasonMatch DayFantasy CricketLive Streaming
February 1, 20237:00 pmNew Zealand tour of India, 202320233rd T20IDream11 IND vs NZStar Sports

Cricket Event in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

India vs NZ Ahmedabad Narendra Modi 3rd T20 tickets LIVE: Ind vs NZ T20I series Tickets goes on sale from today on Bookmyshow.com. India vs NZ tickets for Ahmedabad Narendra Modi stadium for the 3rd T20 match. Get ready to support Team India from the stadium! Watch the action LIVE, and show your support at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.

How To Buy Ind Vs NZ T20 Tickets

Mastercard Series 3rdT20: India v NZ, Ahmedabad. Steps for IND vs NZ Series Ticket Booking Online. Here is the step by step process for how to book tickets online.

Step 1 – Visit Web

First of all, you have to visit the official Ticket Booking website Paytm’s by click on this link Bookmyshow – Directly it will take you to the booking page on Paytm

Step 2 – Match

On the web page of Cricket Match booking, Select the filter option to choose your ticket based on the below given ticket price by pavillion

Step 3 – Select Pavillion

Click on the below highlighted stadium layout for your favourite pavillion to book ticket

Step 4 – No. Of Tickets

Choose the Number ticket you want to book (Max four tickets only allowed per booking) and click on buy Button

Step 5 – Payment Online

Now Proceed to Checkout & Make Payment online.

Step 6 – Ticket Confirmation

After successful payment, you will receive an email and SMS of confirmation.

India Vs New Zealand Series Summary

Series NameIndia vs NZ T20 Series 2023
New Zealand Tour Of India 2023
Total Matches3 T20I Matches
Match Date3rd T20 Match is on 1 Feb, 2023
Stadium LocationMotera Stadium Road, Motera,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380005, India
Stadium NameNarendra Modi Stadium
Ticket Price RangeRs.500/- to Rs.10,000/-
Availability of TicketsOnly Online
Capacity130,000
Stadium OwnerEkana Sportz City
IND vs NZ Series

The Ekana cricket stadium is the state-of-the-art stadium aimed to take sports standards of Uttar Pradesh to the next level.

Venue

BRSABV Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
BRSABV Ekana Cricket Stadium, Shaheed Path, Ahmamau, Sarojani Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226030, India

Box Office Pickup Location

Tickets can be collected from the box office address below:

Gate No. 2, Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Ekana Cricket Stadium, Ekana Sportz City, Sector 7, Gomti Nagar Ext (Google Maps Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/3aKP6bGAEqvi57jc6)

Date: 24th – 28th January 2023

Time: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Ind Vs NZ 2023 Schedule

New Zealand Tour of India 2023 Schedule

DateTeamsTimeLeagueSeasonVenueArticleMatch Day Fantasy Cricket Live Streaming
India
New Zealand
New Zealand tour of India, 202320231st ODI Dream11 Disney +Hotstar
India
New Zealand
New Zealand tour of India, 202320232nd ODI - -
India
New Zealand
New Zealand tour of India, 202320233rd ODI Dream11 Team Star Sports and Hotstar
India
New Zealand
New Zealand tour of India, 202320231st T20I Dream11 DD Sports
India
New Zealand
New Zealand tour of India, 202320232nd T20I Dream11 Star Sports and Hotstar
India
New Zealand
New Zealand tour of India, 202320233rd T20I Dream11 IND vs NZ Star Sports

IND vs NZ Ahmedabad Tickets 3rd T20I Narendra Modi Stadium – How to Book India v New Zealand Series, Ahmedabad Tickets Online

How to Reach Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad

CriiicWorld-Google-News-Banner

Will India will beat New Zealand and Seal the series in Ahmedabad?

Yes. Higher chance for India to beat Kiwis to clinch the trophy.

How much percentage of chance for Team India to win this match and series?

80 % chance for India and only 20% chance for New Zealand as predicted by the fans and experts.

Tickets are available online? Can I book today February 5, 2023?

IND NZ Ahmedabad Tickets are on SALE and selling fast. India is capable of beating New Zealand to clinch the series.

Narendra Modi Stadium – Is this stadium favourite for Batter or Bowler?

Narendra Modi stadium is very good stadium for T20 matches and favour to batters. Furthermore, it is going to be interesting battle between India and New Zealand.

Check how to buy IND vs NZ 3rd T20 Tickets?

In this article, we have explained the entire process of buying tickets online at bookmyshow for 3rd and final series decider match between India and New Zealand.

Where Can I find the complete schedule for New Zealand Tour of India 2023?

New Zealand tour of India, 2022-23

Sr. No.DayDateMatchVenue
1Wednesday18th January1st ODIHyderabad
2Saturday21st January2nd ODIRaipur
3Tuesday24th January3rd ODIIndore
4Friday27th January1st T20IRanchi
5Sunday29th January2nd T20ILucknow
6Wednesday1st  February3rd T20IAhmedabad

Team India Squad?

India’s T20I squad against New Zealand: Hardik Pandya (Captain), Suryakumar Yadav (vice-captain), Ishan Kishan (wk), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill, Deepak Hooda, Rahul Tripathi, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Washington Sundar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik, Shivam Mavi, Prithvi Shaw, Mukesh Kumar.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

MI Emirates Team, Coach, Jersey, Head, Management and All you need to know about MI Emirates Top Five things we learned from the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022 Champion – Messi’s Argentina Argentina vs Croatia, World Cup 2022 Semi-Final Highlights FIFA World Cup Live Streaming