India Vs New Zealand Tickets – How to Book 3rd T20I Ind Vs NZ Tickets in Online
India Vs New Zealand Tickets: Get Ready to grab your today’s Cricket Match Tickets for Eden Gardens, Kolkata: Book tickets online for 3rd T20I India vs New Zealand, a cricket match happening in Kolkata, on www.BookMyShow.com the official online tickets booking partner at Eden Gardens, Kolkata on Sunday 21 November 2021 as part of India v New Zealand 2021 tour.
Tickets for India Vs New Zealand booking through Bookmyshow online: How to book India Vs New Zealand tickets bookmyshow.com online for T20I series 2021 in Kolkata, India
India vs New Zealand 2021 tickets Kolkata: The tickets for the third T20I between India and New Zealand were available on BookMyShow Ticket Booking platform. Fans had to visit either their website online or Android/Apple App to book the tickets.
It’s time for T20I Cricket Action Live from Eden Gardens, Kolkata. Watch India vs New Zealand in the Third T20I of the Paytm T20I Trophy LIVE from Kolkata. Experience all the action as the New Zealand Tour of India, 2021 takes place at Eden Gardens, Kolkata, one of the biggest ground in India. 3rd T20I Match Timings – 7:00 PM IST on 21st Nov, 2021.
Tickets for IND vs NZ are available online and the price starts from Rs.650 Onwards, maximum up to Rs.15000 for Box / Gallery on a first come first served basis on the official bookmyshow.com ticketing website. Please refer to bookmyshow on the above mentioned link for availability. Box / Gallery price is double the price than the any other previous matches due to high in demand for India vs NZ as New Zealand coming to India just after 2 days from T20 World Cup final.
Step By Step Guide for How to book Ind Vs NZ tickets in Eden Gardens, Kolkata through Bookmyshow Online
Step 1: Click on the boookmyshow website: www.bookmyshow.com is the ticket platform where you can buy tickets for the match effective today. The best ways to buy online for IND vs NZ match in Kolkata. Follow the Steps which is explained in detail
Step 2: Click on BOOK which is available on the right side of the screen on bookmyshow ticket booking page under sports category. Once you click on BOOK, It will redirect to choose the stand.
Step 3: All Category Filter Section by Price. Choose the section, [ Rs.650 Block D1, F1, G1, H1 | Rs.1500 Block B, C, K, L ] Only Two category available currently to book tickets.
Step 4: Choose the section of your favourite stand as per your choice [Based on the availability]
Step 5: Click on the section in the below picture. Selecting the prices will highlight the respective section on the layout
Step 6: Click on Highlighted Block as per the required ticket. Only 2 tickets person they are allowing now through online
Step 7: select number of seat / tickets to choose
Step 8: Proceed
Step 9: Accept and terms and conditions – Check out on the box to accept the terms and conditions,
Step 10: Check out and fill you personal information and credit card details for payment.
3rd T20I India vs New Zealand Tickets
After the T20 WC Tournament, New Zealand is touring India to show that they can be the number one in T20I. Will India be able to defeat them in the home ground or will New Zealand take away all the glamour?. India is very strong in the home matches and NZ is going to meet lions in the Gage. Will Kiwi can beat the lions? Watch this epic T20 battle between India and New Zealand and catch the live action in the stadium. Book your tickets now on Bookmyshow!
Eden Gardens, Stadium Layout
Tickets – Terms and condition for Eden Gardens
- This ticket must be produced by the Holder of the ticket at the time of entry into the stadium. The entry gates will open 2 hours before the start of the Match.
- Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with or if the ticket has been defaced/damaged/tampered with in any way.
- Each entry ticket is valid for one person only and no re-entry will be allowed.
- The ticket only entitles the Holder to access the area of the stadium in which the relevant seat is located and no other area of the Stadium.
- The ticket should be produced whenever demanded by CAB, BCCI and their representatives.
- CAB and BCCI reserve the right to search/frisk the holder at any time for security reasons.
- No item including without limitation like banners or flags etc., displaying commercial logos, which, in CAB and BCCI’s view, may conflict with the rights of any official sponsor of the match (‘Match’),will be allowed into the stadium.
- Bottles, lighters, cigarette, tins, cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, umbrellas, sharp objects (such as knives, syringes), cameras, helmets, power bank, selfie stick, wooden sticks, backpack, coins, firecrackers or weapons are not allowed inside the stadium.
- No food or alcoholic beverage may be brought into or taken out of the stadium.
- CAB and BCCI shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined in paras 7, 8 & 9 above) without liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the Holder in respect thereof.
- This ticket is strictly not transferable and is for the sole use of the purchaser.
- This ticket shall not be exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred, whether in a commercial or promotional context (such as, without limitation, as a prize in a lottery or competition or as part of an advertising or promotional campaign), with or without consideration, unless written permission has been previously obtained from CAB and BCCI.
- The use of mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audio-visual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication of Match details, statistics, images etc. is strictly prohibited.
- The Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice and that BCCI is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings.
- The Holder will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the Stadium.
- CAB and BCCI will not be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity.
- The Holder shall not engage in any form of ‘Ambush Marketing’ and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the rights of any official sponsor or commercial partner.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
- Entry onto the field of play at any time and the throwing of any article is strictly prohibited.
- Refunds will only be made if the match is cancelled without a single ball being bowled. No other refunds will be made. There is no obligation on CAB and BCCI to reschedule the match.
- Spectators are reminded that any of the language or behavior referred to in paragraph 18 above or any action in breach of paragraph 19 will result in ejection from the ground and possible further action such as criminal prosecution, identification by way of photographing and/or capturing by video camera of the images of such persons and life-bans being imposed on such persons.
- CAB and BCCI will not subject to any limitation imposed by law be in any way liable to the Holder for any event, occurrences, or other timing the cause of which is beyond the reasonable control of CAB and BCCI.
- In addition to these conditions, entry shall be subject to any ground regulations specific to the stadium.
- Entry into the stadium constitutes the agreement by the Holder to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any stadium regulations which may be displayed at the stadium together with all present and future laws, rules and regulations whilst within the stadium.
- 3 years and above children required a valid ticket.
- CAB and BCCI reserve the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the stadium after they have entered the ground.
- Wrongful display or furling of the national flag or uses of its colors in the body ,apparel, clothing or misuse contrary to “Prevention of insults of the National Honor Act “ & “Flag Code of India “ shall be strictly prohibited & Punishable