Paytm Series 1st T20IMatch: India vs West Indies Tickets – Online Booking Eden Park
India Vs Windies Tickets
The Eden Gardens at Kolkata is all set to host one of the seasons most exciting match between Team India and The Windies. The home team led by Rohit Sharma is in great form at present as captain. And Windies led by Pooran are no less in terms of giving their opponents a tough competition. Windies players are in good form after their T20 series win against England recently. As the pitch at Eden Gardens is traditionally favorable for batsmen, a shower of fours and sixes across the stadium is bound to happen and the spectators will have a great cricketing time. So, what are you waiting for? Book your tickets right away.
Booking Tickets Online
India Vs Windies tickets can be booked online for the T20 Series against West Indies 2022 and use e-tickets, stay safe, keep social distance!
How to Book Ind Vs Windies Tickets 2022 Online
How to book India Vs Windies tickets online for matches in Kolkata for the Paytm T20 Series 2022. Tickets booking for the 1st T20 Match is available online and explained below with how and where to book tickets, what is Ind Vs Windies ticket price in Kolkata Eden Garden. [Incase, Tickets booking allowed]
- Step 1: Visit the ticket portal officialy announced by BCCI as a ticketing partner.
- Step 2: Sign up using your Google account for tickets on the official ticket portal website [paytm.com]. The best ways to buy Ind Vs WI tickets for matches in Kolkata during the Covid19 is online. Follow the Steps and go ahed with your ticking booking process.
- Step 3: Enter your mobile number and country code
- Step 4: You will be redirected back to the homepage respective to their selection
- Step 5: Choose your stand in Eden Garden – Kolkata
- Step 6: Choose the date of your preference
- Step 7: Choose your match and select the seats / package
- Step 8: Enter the details and proceed to payment.
- Step 9: Take a screenshot/ printout once your download the PDF file
Ticket Price starting from Rs. 500.00 to Rs. 9000.00
Bengal Cricket Board Requested BCCI to Allow Crowd
“The matter relating to the hosting of the three T20 international matches between India and West Indies were discussed and T20I series between the two sides are scheduled at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata. The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) on Thursday requested the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to allow spectators at Eden Gardens for the T20I series against West Indies.
The board has not received any written information from BCCI regarding crowd capacity in a stadium for the West Indies series and the selling ticket for Ind Vs Windies T20 Series.
T20I Series (Matches start at 7:30pm IST):
February 16: India vs West Indies, 1st T20I – Eden Gardens, Kolkata
February 18: India vs West Indies, 2nd T20I – Eden Gardens, Kolkata
February 20:India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I – Eden Gardens, Kolkata
On February 5, Sourav Ganguly, the BCCI President, had ruled out the possibility of having crowds in Eden Gardens for the T20I series. He had added that only CAB officials and representatives of the various units will be allowed entry. The count in such a case will be less than 1000.
There will not be any tickets for general public. The only people allowed are CAB officials and representatives of the various units.