Pak vs Aus Semi Final Scorecard: Can you believe what just happened? Pakistan Lost the match in Semi Final 2 in Dubai for T20 World Cup. Wade, Stoinis made it possible for AUS to reach final in the T20 World Cup. Warner playing his brilliant batting and showed his class and experience on the important match against Pakistan. Australia beat Pak by 5 Wickets. Hasan Ali’s dropped the catch caused the Pakistan team’s World Cup.
Follow Pakistan Vs Australia, Second semi-final, Nov 11, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 with live Cricket score, ball by ball commentary updates on www.ip.ae.
Heartbreak for Pakistan as pair put on 81 off 40 for the sixth wicket another semi final with another thriller. Both semi final 1 and semi final 2 match were the same seesaw thriller. Both of the Best team Australia vs New Zealand is going to play final in Dubai.
Please give us a moment to absorb this! This game never ceases to amaze us. These cricketers do everything they can to win a cricket match, a WC match and it’s so sad to see one team lose? Incredible game as Australia beat Pakistan by 5 Wickets to reach the final.
Pak vs Aus Scorecard Semi Final 2 in Dubai International Cricket Stadium
|Mohammad Rizwan †||c Smith b Starc||67||52||87||3||4||128.84|
|Babar Azam (c)||c Warner b Zampa||39||34||45||5||0||114.70|
|Fakhar Zaman||not out||55||32||57||3||4||171.87|
|Asif Ali||c Smith b Cummins||0||1||7||0||0||0.00|
|Shoaib Malik||b Starc||1||2||8||0||0||50.00|
|Mohammad Hafeez||not out||1||1||4||0||0||100.00|
|Extras||(b 5, lb 1, nb 2, w 5)||13|
|TOTAL||(20 Ov, RR: 8.79)||176/4|
- Second night in a row, second tournament favourites. Check out the Pak vs Aus Scorecard for more details.
- Pakistan this time – paid the price for conservative batting in the first innings and were consumed by the curse of the defence.
- They looked in much more control than England did in Abu Dhabi, with Australia needing 62 off the last five with just five wickets in hand.
- They had two batters, who had barely batted in the tournament,
- but Matthew Wade and Marcus Stoinis got the better of possibly the best attack of the tournament with clean hitting.”
- —- Sidharth Monga described for ESPNcricinfo.com
|David Warner||c †Mohammad Rizwan b Shadab Khan||49||30||57||3||3||163.33|
|Aaron Finch (c)||lbw b Shaheen Shah Afridi||0||1||2||0||0||0.00|
|Mitchell Marsh||c Asif Ali b Shadab Khan||28||22||31||3||1||127.27|
|Steven Smith||c Fakhar Zaman b Shadab Khan||5||6||11||1||0||83.33|
|Glenn Maxwell||c Haris Rauf b Shadab Khan||7||10||22||0||0||70.00|
|Marcus Stoinis||not out||40||31||50||2||2||129.03|
|Matthew Wade †||not out||41||17||39||2||4||241.17|
|Extras||(lb 2, nb 3, w 2)||7|
|TOTAL||(19 Ov, RR: 9.31)||177/5|
|Shaheen Shah Afridi||4||0||35||1||8.75||12||1||3||1||1|
PAK VS AUS SCORECARD AND MATCH DETAILS
|Dubai International Cricket Stadium|
|Toss||Australia, elected to field first|
|Series||ICC Men’s T20 World Cup|
|Player Of The Match||Matthew Wade|
|Series result||Australia advanced|
|Match number||T20I no. 1420|
|Match days||11 November 2021 – night (20-over match)|
|Umpires||Chris GaffaneyRichard Kettleborough|
|TV Umpire||Joel Wilson|
|Reserve Umpire||Richard Illingworth|
|Match Referee||Jeff Crowe|
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 – 6.0 (Mandatory – 47 runs, 0 wicket)
- Pakistan: 50 runs in 6.4 overs (40 balls), Extras 2
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs in 40 balls (Mohammad Rizwan 23, Babar Azam 25, Ex 2)
- Drinks: Pakistan – 71/1 in 10.0 overs (Mohammad Rizwan 28)
- Pakistan: 100 runs in 13.5 overs (83 balls), Extras 9
- Mohammad Rizwan: 50 off 41 balls (2 x 4, 3 x 6)
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 35 balls (Mohammad Rizwan 28, Fakhar Zaman 16, Ex 6)
- Pakistan: 150 runs in 17.4 overs (108 balls), Extras 11
- Fakhar Zaman: 50 off 31 balls (3 x 4, 4 x 6)
- Innings Break: Pakistan – 176/4 in 20.0 overs (Fakhar Zaman 55, Mohammad Hafeez 1)
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 – 6.0 (Mandatory – 52 runs, 1 wicket)
- Over 0.4: Review by Pakistan (Bowling), Umpire – CB Gaffaney, Batter – MR Marsh (Struck down – Umpires Call)
- Australia: 50 runs in 5.3 overs (34 balls), Extras 1
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 32 balls (DA Warner 22, MR Marsh 27, Ex 1)
- Drinks: Australia – 89/3 in 10.0 overs (DA Warner 49, GJ Maxwell 4)
- Australia: 100 runs in 12.3 overs (77 balls), Extras 3
- 6th Wicket: 50 runs in 32 balls (MP Stoinis 35, MS Wade 16, Ex 2)
- Australia: 150 runs in 17.4 overs (109 balls), Extras 5
- Over 18.2: Review by Pakistan (Bowling), Umpire – CB Gaffaney, Batter – MP Stoinis (Struck down)
- T20 World Cup SQUAD Group – Join Facebook Group Today to Support your team
- ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022: T20 WC Squad submission deadline as 15 Sep 2022
- T20 World Cup Venues: T20 World Cup Australia 2022 Host Cities and Venues Guide
- Australia: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Tickets On Sale
- T20 World Cup Winners List – History
Don’t forget to mention, Warner and Wade was not directly selected by the team as their form is in doubt. But undoubtedly Wade and Warner played and won by them just by them. Fantastic win for Australia. A new Champion will be crowned on Sunday in Dubai. Who is going to win ? Australia or New Zealand?
Australia had managed to defeat Pakistan in the 2021 T20 World Cup semi-final by 5 Wicketsto enter the final of the tournament. They will be facing New Zealand in the final here in Dubai. Pakistan were the unbeaten side in the Super 12 but unfortunately, they had lost the match in Semi final of T20 World Cup.
Nicely setup first half of the chase for Pakistan. They are ahead at this stage by some distance. Pakistan need a few wickets and the dew has set in too. Good news for Australia is Stoinis and Wade still on the crease who can beat in style and power, can he work up a miracle for his side?
Mathew Wade playing his brilliant batting on the right and much needed time for Australia to win the match during the last three over where they need 33 of 3.
Mathew Wade 41 from 17 Balls, and Stoinis 40 from 31 was the crucial one of the day’s match. Rizwan is the first Pakistan player to Score 1000+ runs in a single year in T20 World Cup.
Dropping a catch at second last over for Wade is may be the turning point as he hit a six on the next ball. What a play in the square leg to squeeze the ball into the air. Amazing shot by Mathew Wade. And, back to back six from wade changed the match.
There was a predictor at 85% Pakistan and 15% Australia at 10th over to Australia won the match against Pakistan with 81 runs from last 40 balls. How good the batting or the worst bowling from Pakistan at the depth? No Idea. But it is a brilliant match and it was brilliant!