Warm-Up Match Today Live Score: T20 World Cup Super 12 Knock Out is nearing, ahead of the beginning of the group stage of the tournament, cricket teams will play few warm–up matches for making themselves better prepared. Each team will play two warm–up matches. There are few most important warm up match was happened yesterday 20th October. Today, a Total 4 High voltage warm-up matches were conducted at 3:30 PM and 7:30 PM (IST) in different venues. India fine-tuned its T20 World Cup preparations with a convincing win over Australia and England in its warm–up game at ICC cricket, Dubai, matches completed on Wednesday for India. Check T20 World Cup 2021 Live Score, Warm–up Match Latest Cricket Updates on www.ipl.ae
Warm Up Match Today
Table of Contents
- England vs New Zealand Highlights [ENG WON]
- India vs Australia Highlights [IND WON]
- Pakistan vs South Africa [SA Won]
- Afghanistan vs West Indies [AFG WON]
India vs Australia [HIGHLIGHTS], T20 World Cup Warm-up match Today updates:
Warm-Up Match Today – India beat England by eight wickets; Rohit shines with fifty and looking great to see Rohit back on his form. AUS vs IND warm-up match. Get the live cricket score and updates of IND vs AUS warm-up match from the ICC Academy Ground in Dubai. Highlights are below for your reference to have a quick view about the today’s warm up match. Check T20 World Cup 2021 Live Score, IND vs AUS Warm–up Match Latest Cricket Updates on www.ipl.ae
India vs Australia Warm-Up Match Highlights:
- India beat Australia by 9 wickets in the warm-up match.
- Kohli returns to bowling – first time in T20Is since 2016 T20WC semifinal
- Rohit is a captain for India not Kohli. Surprise to see him on field
- Jadeja Strikes on his first ball to claim Wicket of Finch
- Hardik Pandya smashed the ball straight for a six to take his side home by eight wickets (13 balls to left).
- Rahul (39 off 31) and Rohit (60 off 41) both are looking great with bat. It’s good sign for Indian Cricket Team.
TOSS: Australia wins toss, opts to bat first
Rohit Sharma – Kohli, Bumrah and Shami are resting today. We wanted to bat first as well, just wanted to try and get runs on the board. We want to make sure that we get the 6th bowling option, some options in the batting order as well, we’ll try all those things today. Hardk is coming along pretty well, but it’ll be a while before he will start to bowl. He hasn’t started bowling, but he should be ready by the start of the tournament. We have quality in the main bowlers, but you need an option for a 6th bowler.
Aaron Finch – We will bat first. Batted second in the last game, so looking to change things up a bit. It’s going very well at the moment. Josh Hazlewood is the only one who’ll not take the field today. Mitchell Swepson and Josh Inglis aren’t playing as well.
SQUADS for India Vs Australia Warm Up Match T20 WC 2021/2022
India: Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma (vc), KL Rahul, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Rahul Chahar, Ravichandran Ashwin, Varun Chakravarthy, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur.
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins (vc), Josh Hazlewood, Josh Inglis, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa
Afghanistan vs West Indies [HIGHLIGHTS], T20 World Cup Warm-up match today’s updates:
Full Scorecard of Afghanistan vs West Indies Warm up match today 2021/22: Complete Scorecard of Afghanistan vs West Indies Warm–up 2021/22, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Warm–up Matches only on ESPNcricinfo.com. Afghanistan vs West Indies T20 World Cup 2021 [AFG won by 56 Runs] Match Highlights are here for your view.
Afghanistan 189 for 5 (Zazai 56, Shahzad 54, McCoy 2-43) beat West Indies 133 for 5 (Chase 54*, Pooran 35, Nabi 3-2) by 56 runs. Afghanistan combined a belligerent batting performance with tight bowling to stomp to a 56-run win against a somewhat lethargic West Indies in both teams’ second and final warm-up match for the T20 World Cup 2021.
- Mohammad Nabi opened the bowling for Afghanistan and bowled his four overs straight through to return figures of 4-2-2-3
- Nabi bowled 22 dot balls out of 24 [Amazing T20 record. In T20, “Every Dot is Gold”]
- Warm-up (N), ICCA Dubai, Oct 20 2021, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Warm-up Matches.
- Mohammad Nabi leads the way as Afghanistan romp past West Indies.
- Openers Hazratullah Zazai and Mohammad Shahzad hit aggressive fifties,
- Andre Russell returned to action
AFG VS WI Warm–UP T20 World-Cup 2021 Watch Live Streaming: Disney +hotstar in India, STARZplay in UAE and Middle East.
Playing XI AFG and WI
|Afghanistan Team Player & Scores||West Indies Team Player & Scores|
|1. Hazratullah: 56 (32)||1. Lendl Simmons 0 (2)|
|2. M. Shahzad: 54 (35)||2. Evin Lewis 3 (6)|
|3. Rahmanullah Gurbaz 33 (26)||3. Roston Chase 54 (58)*|
|4. Najibullah Zadran 23 (19)||4. Shimron Hetmyer 2 (10)|
|5. Asghar Afghan 1 (3)||5. Kieron Pollard (c)|
|6. Mohammad Nabi (c) 5 (2)*||6. Nicholas Pooran (VC) 35 (26)*|
|7. Gulbadin Naib 1 (1)*||7. Andre Russell 11 (16)|
|8. Usman Ghani||8. Hayden Walsh Jnr 3 (3)*|
|9. Hashmatullah Shahidi||9. Fabian Allen|
|10. Karim Janat||10. Dwayne Bravo|
|11. Rashid Khan||11. Andre Fletcher|
|12. Mujeeb ur Rahman||12. Chris Gayle|
|13. Hamid Hassan||13. Obed McCoy|
|14. Farid Ahmed Malik||14. Ravi Rampaul|
|15. Naveen ul Haq.||15. Oshane Thomas|
Complete Scorecard of Afghanistan vs West Indies Warm–up 2021/22, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Warm–up Matches only on ESPNcricinfo.com.
Pakistan vs South Africa [HIGHLIGHTS], T20 World Cup Warm-up match today updates:
- Sheikh Zayed Stadium Nursery 2, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Oct 20, 2021. South Africa won by 6 wickets with Rassie van der Dussen Fifty ball century.
- South Africa edged out Pakistan by six wickets in a T20 World Cup warm-up match in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday.
- Rassie van der Dussen hits 101* as South Africa score 19 off last over to win
- Fakhar Zaman, Asif Ali impress for Pakistan in warm-up game
- A visibly tired Rassie van der Dussen pushed his limits and pulled off a stunning last-over win for South Africa in their warm-up game against Pakistan.
- Africa needed 19 to win in the last over, bowled by Hasan Ali, and van der Dussen started the over off with a six.
- Last two balls for four to seal a win as well as complete a 51-ball century.
- David Miller, who also hit a six in the last over as Hasan conceded 22 runs.