- 1 T20 World Cup Venue & Ticket Guide
- 2 DUBAI INTERNATIONAL STADIUM, DUBAI
- 3 Super 12 fixtures On Dubai International Stadium Cricket Venue
- 4 2nd Semi-Final
- 5 Final
- 6 SHARJAH STADIUM
- 7 Fixtures
- 8 Round 1
- 9 Super 12
- 10 OMAN CRICKET ACADEMY GROUND, Muscut, Oman
- 11 Fixtures
- 12 Group 1
- 13 SHEIKH ZAYED STADIUM, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 14 Fixtures
- 15 Round 1
- 16 Super 12
- 17 1st Semi-Final
- 18 India Vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Tickets
Platinumlist Tickets for T20 World Cup 2021: How to book online T20 World Cup tickets for matches in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi, UAE and Muscat Oman.
T20 World Cup Tickets: Official T20 World Cup website advised all the crickets fans to book T20 World Cup Tickets online through the official ticketing site, Ticketing partner, official website of the ICC’s T20 World Cup site www.t20worldcup.com/tickets and www.platinumlist.net. Resale of Tickets for the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 is prohibited under the Ticket Terms & Conditions. Each Ticket has a unique QR code.
Ticket booking World Cup: Reselling tickets to the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 is prohibited under the Ticket Terms & Conditions. Each Ticket has a unique QR code. ICC is very strict on this statement regarding the tickets. Do not take the risk of buying Tickets other than through our official ticketing site.
T20 World Cup Tickets: Book your tickets for India Vs Namibia match, Tickets available on www.platinumlist.net portal to book in match tickets to the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021. It’s not too late too book your ticket online, there are additional tickets are available online. Rush You will be on queue however you can get a change to visit the stadium for this HIGH OCTANE match of all time favorite!
Buy your favorite T20 world cup team’s tickets with the best possible way. Official Tickets and updates for ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 for Dubai International Stadium, Dubai
T20 World Cup Tickets 2021 Book online in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Oman.
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 has been shifted to UAE and Oman due to COVID Pandemic situation in India, with the tournament set to run from 17 October to 14 November in major cities like Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi & Oman. The T20 WC Tournament is organized by BCCI.
T20 World Cup Tickets News update from ICC. India Vs Pakistan Tickets go on Sale… High in Demand. Everybody will be in QUEUE. More than 5000+ on queue tonight 04 October, 2021
ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Tickets: India Vs Pakistan Ticket on Sale Now.. Tickets are selling very fast…
Read More on the below link and dont miss to book your ticket tonight…
T20 World Cup Venue & Ticket Guide
T20 World Cup Tickets – Buy T20 World Cup Tickets online with e-ticketing option on www.t20worldcup.com. T20 World Cup Tickets on Sale Now for All Venues with E-Tickets option only in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi & Oman.
DUBAI INTERNATIONAL STADIUM, DUBAI
The record-holder for the most men’s T20Is hosted, Dubai International Cricket Stadium has witnessed 62 matches in the format.
A part of Dubai Sports City, the ground opened its doors in 2009 and hosted its first international match the same year.
Famous for its ‘ring of fire’, Dubai International Stadium features over 300 floodlights fixed around the circumference of the stadium, reducing the appearance of shadows during night-time cricket.
The ground hosted the 2018 Asia Cup Final between Bangladesh and India, and the Final of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier 2019.
Super 12 fixtures On Dubai International Stadium Cricket Venue
- Saturday 23 October: England v West Indies
- Sunday 24 October: India v Pakistan [Book Online Ticket in advance through official booking portal]
- Tuesday 26 October: South Africa v West Indies
- Thursday 28 October: Australia v Group A winners
- Friday 29 October: Pakistan v Afghanistan
- Saturday 30 October: Australia v England
- Sunday 31 October: India v New Zealand
- Wednesday 3 November: New Zealand v Group B runners-up
- Thursday 4 November: Australia v Group B runners-up
- Friday 5 November: India v Group B winners
Thursday 11 November: TBC v TBC
Sunday 14 November: TBC v TBC
First used for international cricket in 1984, Sharjah has hosted an incredible 263 international men’s matches – only the Sydney Cricket Ground (277) and Melbourne Cricket Ground (275) have hosted more games. The 240 men’s ODIs it has hosted is 91 more than the next most used venue, the SCG (159).
Unsurprisingly, with so much cricket played at the ground, the venue is rich in the sport’s history. In 1986, it witnessed Javed Miandad’s famous last ball six against India and in 1998 Sachin Tendulkar’s incredible back-to-back centuries against Australia. The T20 World Cup will be another chapter added to the famous ground’s story.
- Friday 22 October: Namibia v Ireland
- Friday 22 October: Sri Lanka v Netherlands
- Sunday 24 October: Group A winner v Group B runners-up
- Monday 25 October: Afghanistan v Group B winners
- Tuesday 26 October: Pakistan v New Zealand
- Friday 29 October: West Indies v Group B runners-up
- Saturday 30 October: South Africa v Group A winners
- Monday 1 November: England v Group A winners
- Friday 5 November: New Zealand v Group A winners
- Saturday 6 November: England v South Africa
- Sunday 7 November: Pakistan v Group B winners
OMAN CRICKET ACADEMY GROUND, Muscut, Oman
Opened in 2012 and endowed by the late Sultan Qaboos bin Said, the Oman Cricket Academy Ground is the jewel in the crown of Omani Cricket.
Holding official ICC Test accreditation, the ground has so far hosted 30 T20Is, as well as four ODIs as part of Cricket World Cup League 2.
Blessed by a background of the Al Hajar Mountains in the distance, the ground sits in a basin just outside of Muscat, about a twenty-minute drive from the middle of town.
- Sunday 17 October: Oman v Papua New Guinea
- Sunday 17 October: Bangladesh v Scotland
- Tuesday 19 October: Scotland v Papua New Guinea
- Tuesday 19 October: Bangladesh v Oman
- Thursday 21 October: Bangladesh v Papua New Guinea
- Thursday 21 October: Oman v Scotland
SHEIKH ZAYED STADIUM, Abu Dhabi, UAE
The second most used venue in men’s T20I history, Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Zayed Stadium has hosted 48 matches in the format.
Opened in 2004, the ground hosted its inaugural first-class match later that year, with Scotland taking on Kenya. The ground’s first official international fixture came two years later, when India played Pakistan in an ODI.
Alongside the ICC Academy and Dubai International Stadium, it hosted the qualifying tournament in 2019.
Wednesday 20 October: Namibia v Netherlands
- Wednesday 20 October: Sri Lanka v Ireland
Saturday 23 October: Australia v South Africa
- Wednesday 27 October: England v B1
- Wednesday 27 October: B1 v A2
- Sunday 31 October: Afghanistan v A2
- Tuesday 2 November: South Africa v B2
- Tuesday 2 November: Pakistan v A2
- Wednesday 3 November: India v Afghanistan
- Thursday 4 November: West Indies v A1
- Saturday 6 November: Australia v West Indies
- Sunday 7 November: New Zealand v Afghanistan
Wednesday 10 November: TBC v TBC
India Vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Tickets
India Vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Tickets: India & Pakistan cricket team is placed in Group 2 of the T20 World Cup 2021 alongside teams like New Zealand and Afghanistan. Aggressive rival India and Pakistan will clash on Oct 24 at this year’s ICC Men’s Twenty20 World Cup, the International Cricket Council (ICC) said on Tuesday as the delayed tournament’s fixtures were announced.
India, Pakistan high-octane clash Tickets Twenty20 World Cup in UAE:
Book T20 World Cup Tickets for venues in Muscat, Oman, and Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah in the UAE.
T20 World Cup’s scheduled for semi-finals to be played at Abu Dhabi on Nov 10 and at Dubai on Nov 11.
Dubai T20 World Cup Finals – Dubai will host the final on Nov 14. Easy way to book T20 World Cup Final Ticket. How and where you can book? step by step guide
- Do not take the risk of buying Tickets other than through official ticketing site and Official website www.t20worldcup.com
- ICC has issued full COVID19 protocols for fans to follow in order to attend games at the stadium, which can be found on www.t20worldcup.com/tickets.